AU

Posted on Nov 29, 2021
Important for correct iodine absorption.

The best selenium. Good for thyroid maintenance and does the work, for sure, as we need a sufficient amount of selenium in our body to absorb iodine and not to have a harmful effect from it. A lot of researches show people lack sufficient amounts of selenium nowadays, up to 80% unfortunately.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Description Bluebonnet's Selenium 200 mcg Capsules contain pure yeast-free selenomethionine, an amino acid chelate of selenium and L-methionine. Available in easy-to-swallow vegetable capsules for maximum assimilation and absorption. Features & details Contains 200 mcg of Selenium from L-Selenomethionine 90 Vegetable Capsules, 90 Servings Soy-Free, Gluten-Free, Non-GMO, Kosher Certified, Dairy-Free , Vegan Free of milk, egg, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat and soybeans. Also free of corn, yeast, gluten, barley, rice, sodium and sugar During the summer months products may arrive warm but Amazon stores and ships products in accordance with manufacturers' recommendations, when provided.

I wanted to take Selenium because I've dealt with hypothyroidism for years and was recently diagnosed w/Hashimoto's. My doctor was unsympathetic to my complaints of low energy, weight gain, other symptoms because my TSH was in the normal range. I have been taking one 200mcg capsule for 11 days now. I notice no odor as some others have mentioned. It sounds like this is a problem with tablets but not capsules? Almost immediately, my appetite was less and I had more energy. I've lost 6 lbs. with no real effort. I feel like a normal person again.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

Selenium is important mineral for good immunity. I was recommended to take one pill once b4 sleep each day for best result. Though its taste is a bit wired but it’s ingredient is good quality & easy to absorb into my body. I like this product. It may also also help to benefit the health of ur thyroid system. U may experience urself

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

Good but pricy. I take selenium to detox mercury after eating fish. Selenium has a strong smell to it, but is an important mineral. 200 mcg is pretty small, but that's half the tolerable amount, so we don't need more than that imo. The only ingredient is selenium though, so I consider it good quality.

Posted on May 20, 2022

Selenium is an essential trace mineral which supports the immune system. I take it for hyperthyroid/Graves Disease and it helps Thyroid Eye Disease as well.

Posted on May 3, 2021

Selenium plays an important role in the health of your immune system. This antioxidant aids in the reduction of oxidative stress in the body, lowering inflammation and improving immunity. Increased selenium levels in the blood have been linked to improved immune response, according to studies. Infertility in both men and women, muscle exhaustion, nausea, brain fog, hair loss, and a compromised immune system may all be symptoms of a selenium deficiency. It is gentle on the stomach.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

I am taking this for Hashimoto's thyroiditis. I'm not sure if it's helping. My only complaint would be that the capsule smells unpleasant and you can kind of taste it when you swallow. It is a minor inconvenience though.

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

I m still taking it for now. I didn't see the difference yet, I m looking forwards to check and tell you more in 3 months.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

I take this 3 times a week for my hashimoto's. I like that it's a pretty clean product.