AU

Posted on Jul 13, 2022
My daughter loves the flavor!

In these days of Covid we take daily Vitamin C supplements and this one my daughter really loves. It also gives me a little peace of mind knowing my daughter is getting a boost to her immune system. In general, we really enjoy Bluebonnet products. They are good quality and affordable.

Posted on Oct 2, 2021

This is my repeat orders for my son as he doesn't know how to swallow a pill so this is the best I can get for him. He's been taking it for more than a few years for his allergies.

Posted on Sep 13, 2021

This are very good vitamins. They have great ingredients and good taste. My 4 yo is pretty picky and will not take any vitamins but she likes these

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

it’s a good product I do recommend getting it I used it for a while and it seems to make a difference so I guess that is a good sign

Posted on Sep 14, 2021

I give this to my six year old son and it's a win win situation: he likes the taste and even reminds me to give him his vitamin C everyday, and I'm glad he's getting all the benefits, especially for immunity.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

Child loves it great tasting and easy to chew. loves guessing the animal every day.

4d7b681f-847e-4ff6-a5f9-6fa2eba24f74

Bought these for myself, but ended up making me ill to my stomach, I guess due to the fact that the vitamin c used in this is quite acidic and hard on the stomach. So a bit of an odd choice for children, unless they have quite resilant stomachs. my husband ended up using the rest and was okay, so if you can tolerant them, I guess they are good. But don't recommend for anyone with a sensitive tummy.

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

I love the bluebonnet brand because of its clean ingredients but for some reason my kids weren't as keen on the flavor of these as they like another brand that is also with clean ingrediants.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Easy way to get more vitamin C into the kids. Easy to use, chewable, yummy taste and quality ingredients.

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

My nephews and niece like to take this vitamins. Easy for them to chew.