AU

Posted on Mar 10, 2022
good

My eyes were tired and were red sometimes, was hard to try to read notes in my computer. Found this wonderful product which has helped my vision tremendously, to the point that I placed an order of another BlueBonnet Zeaxanthin Plus Lutein Softgels, very satisfied with this product.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

Bought this purple pills for my mom. She told me there is less dry eyes after taking for 2 months

Posted on May 22, 2022

Very helpful for dry Macula Degeneration

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

First try, recommended by a friend

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

Lutein Lutein Criminal accusation of ophthalmologist

Posted on Sep 8, 2021

good quality when compare to the others.

Posted on Jan 17, 2021

Macular degeneration runs in my family. I have been taking this product for almost 10 years. My eyes have changed very little in that time. In fact, my optometrist routinely says that my eyes have changed so little that I don't have to get new glasses.

Posted on Sep 5, 2019

After taking for four years , my eye sight improved very good that l cannot believe. Both Eyes degrees came down and even no more tearing eyes. Thanks to this excellent product. I have even recommend to my friends.

Posted on Jun 20, 2021

I take this supplement every day. My ophthalmologist told me recently that my eyes are very healthy.