AU

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

High quality protein bars taste amazing the bar has a good size for a snack and the packaging makes it easy to eat it whenever. I have it before a workout or after I finished training. I like implementing protien into my diet through such yummy snacks. It helps me achieve my overall fitness goals

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

Tastes great! Perfect well packaged size bar that fits in my bag perfectly when I'm on the go. I have bought these bars in bulk in different flavours and I can't fault any of them so far. They are honestly good quality, protein bars. I've made the right choice for my diet.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

I loved the taste of these but they crunched too easily and fell apart, ending up with lots of crumbs on the floor, kind of like sausage rolls or any kind of puff pastry. Although quality was pretty good. I felt like the ingredients were of good quality. I liked the taste too.

Posted on Sep 8, 2021

discovered one of the bars is shorter than the rest. I weighed it and it was 29grams. Versus a 'normal bar that weighed 43 grams. Shocking!

08c73fdb-4282-4558-bfa7-54eb91057895
d4244820-1aea-4284-be88-d649fe1c8a94
Posted on Apr 2, 2022

I really like those protein waffers. they are more sweet than the previous taste I tried (berry), but if you are a peanut butter lover, you should try this one

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

Love these wafer Power Crunch bars. Great, peanut butter flavours, light crisp wafers that melt in your mouth. One of the Best on the market, the quality is second to non and macros/ingredients are on point.

Posted on Sep 10, 2021

Perfect size, this is one of my favorite flavors. Unlike other merchants, they delivered in perfect condition (not melted). The packaging is clean and the bar itself is the perfect size. Top quality ingredients that taste delicious it’s almost sinful how amazing these are!

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

I love the consistency of it and I love the crunchiness there is a strong taste of peanut butter that actually covers the protein powder taste but you still get a little bit of aftertaste

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

The best thing about these is the texture. unlike other protein bars that are hard and chewy, this is crunchy and doesn't strain the jaw. Tastes nice, but does leave a bit pa an aftertaste. overall a good product which I will buy again.

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

fast shipping, excellent service, i will keep buying from iherbs!!