AU

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

A very nice mix! Easy to prepare and there’s actually quite a lot blueberries included in the mix. The aroma is so pleasant during baking. The texture is soft and moist, I make it into a small cake instead of muffin. It’s not too sweet the taste is just right for me. Will definitely stock up on this one

8e4e7d8e-91a9-46b3-a00c-5a7b4e273b49
53cd2295-6b99-4209-81ab-25d45d17a569
Posted on Oct 18, 2021

My first time trying a gluten free mix. Packaging is attractive. Taste and texture is good and in fact better than regular muffins! Should have tried this healthier choice earlier. Ingredients made mainly of good quality coconut flour and almond flour. Instructions are easy to follow too. However, i would suggest reduce half portion of sugar to make this a guilt free dessert.

b06b8cbc-5bbb-4ca0-93ce-d42edd7554bd
Posted on May 7, 2022

It wasnt quite enough to fill a 12 muffin tray. Only managed 10 muffins. They didn't rise very much but the aroma of toasted coconut was really nice. Everyone really liked the muffins. They definitely taste better than they look. I thought the baking time of 25 mins is a bit long because they turned out very brown (but still tasted really great). And wholesome too.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

We made these into 12 little muffins but they packed a punch! Healthy, wholesome and yet filling because of the almond flour and no nonsense ingredients. We would gladly buy this again when it is next in stock! 1 muffin is enough for a child and 2 muffins for an adult's breakfast. Tasty low GI home bake!

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Looks like a small size package. Hopefully taste good 😊 I baked it in a airfryer 180C 30 min Flip added another 3 min , but the taller ones needed to added another 3 min ! I also added a few drops of vanilla Essence to it ! Taste good 🤤

00b9ac46-aa66-45a5-b7ad-fe8580cf7391
Posted on May 28, 2022

ehhh it isn't bad, it's tasty enough and easy to use, just add a few things but i don't think the size of the servings is worth it, it only makes 6 big muffins. I just used smaller paper cups (If You Care large size) and only filled them half way to get 12 small muffins.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

These muffins are good for me. If you have a sweet tooth and aren't used to natural sweeteners,these will taste very bland for you. Since there is almond flour used,grainy is a texture you'd expect,but no grainy texture. There are plenty of blueberries added and I like that. Give them a try.

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

The taste is not bad, if you make small muffins. The blueberries in this are almost non-existent, dried up and sad looking, so I used my own ingredients by adding frozen blueberries. However, I prefer a bigger muffin than what these give: when I filled a pan of 12, they barely rose and because it's almond flour, you have to be careful with the baking time, because if left even a minute too long, they will become too dry. The taste was pretty good, but for the price, I would want enough mix to make 12 decent size muffins.

Posted on May 10, 2022

We love blueberry muffins in our family and I love Bob’s Red Mill products too. I brought this to have easy baking on hand for busy days and it hasn’t disappointed us.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

I love this product and my whole family loves it specially my son. It is easy and fast to prepare it. I always love gluten free. I will buy it again for my family.