AU

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

I was waiting for this protein so long)) Package is very convenient. Taste is very good. I am using it in my morning smoothies. My lifestyle is vegetarian and active. The ingredients of this hemp protein powder help me to compensate protein lack in my diet. Quality and size of the package is perfect.

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

The Hemp seed protein product was great as usual for my diet needs and the quality of the product is better than other similar products I have purchased in the past. The packaging of this product makes it extremely easy and convenient to use and save. But what I liked most of all is the constant updates on what day of delivery and how fast I received my purchase. Thanks, guys job well done.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

very good taste, i am waiting for this product to be back on stock. blend perfect, with fruits and melon specificly . give energy in the morning, supply muscles after training. the package comes in a thin nylon without a scoop- i love it 🙂 fits perfectly in a normal size glass jar. but if it will come in bigger packs- i will get them instead for sure 🍀

Pazit Yam
Posted on Jun 18, 2022

All of Red Bob Mill's products are of very high quality. It is a hemp vegetable protein powder, adding it to smoothies, snacks, homemade popsicles.

630422da-957d-4f0d-827f-1ae3ef432108
Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I love hemp protein. For me, it's a great way to add plant-based protein to my diet. The taste is nutty and a bit gritty, but if you've use plant based protein powders before you'll be familiar.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

I bought this to add a little additional protein to my fruit shakes. I love that it doesn't have any additives and is relatively taste neutral.

Posted on May 11, 2022

I like this protein, it feels very natural. The package is not superb, you will need to use something extra to scoop it out, in comparison to protein in jars, where you have everything already there, but it’s minor inconvenience

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

great neutral tasting plant based protein powder! i add it to my yogurt along with a handful of nuts and oatmeal and I cant even tell its there!

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

I like this brand and this is a great plant based protein powder. I add it to my smoothie every day for breakfast and it gets me through the day! It doesn't add any weird texture or upset my sensitive stomach.