AU
4.6

4.6
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Nov 6, 2022

I never tried instant oatmeal, but since I love their products, I trust they have good ingredients and good quality also the taste always great !! The size of the package is in individuals, convenient to use ! When it’s colder I will serve this for breakfast! Add some nuts as well! Oatmeal really has many benefits, don’t know why I just started recently should have started long time ago 😂

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

Let’s be real… instant oatmeal that comes in packs are not going to be as healthful or delicious as those made from scratch. BUT! There are inevitably times where one just needs something quick & easy, this fits the bill and is better than most alternatives out there.

Posted on May 1, 2022

Size is not enough for me, i need to have two packs for my breakfast in order to stay full. The oat is of great quality and flavorful

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

UPDATE: I just realised the expiry date is one month away. that's .... c'mon! that's really bad. not to mention DISSAPOINTED. ---------- i like bob's red mill brand as they never dissapoint and are always of good quality. there are 8 servings in this box. apple & cinnamon makes for a delicious and tasty breakfast. recommended by a friend. bonus for the convenience factor of instant oats ;) there is also flaxseed which is a beneficial ingredient.

e539185f-3eda-4f30-9119-bf808b309ace
Posted on Dec 29, 2021
2,382

Posted on Jan 12, 2023

These packets are so convenient for a quick breakfast. Just need to balance the sugar with something else in the meal.

Posted on Dec 22, 2022

Delicious, filling and not too sweet! A gluten-free instant porridige that hits the mark!

Posted on Oct 2, 2022

Not too sweet and lots of apple flavour. Good texture and portion.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

bought it for my grandmother, she really loved it and asked me to buy her that again, should I really explain more? 🤭