AU

DonnaMiller
Posted on May 6, 2022
Delicious!

I have tried other brands and this is my favorite. I bought it to eat as a hot cereal, but also because I figured it would be a good way to have brown rice when I'm out camping and backpacking, but take half as long to cook. So I'll pair it up with red lentils or something that also cook quickly. As a cereal though it's nice and creamy and I love that it is gluten free and organic. I also love supporting an employee owned company. I worked in a lot of health food shops when i was younger, and if I had the opportunity to work for an employee owned the company producing great quality, organic, gluten free real foods like this, I'd probably still be doing it to this day. I have already stocked up on lots more of this creamy brown rice cereal and will continue to keep a lot in stock. I recently tried their creamy buckwheat hot cereal and thats delicious too, I'll be buying more.

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

Awesome! I eat it every morning. Hard to find in the stores. I cook it longer than they recommend. You can vary the amount of water to get the consistency to your taste. I use 1 cup water to 1/3c cereal and cook on low for about 30 minutes. You don't have to do it this way, it is just the way I like it.

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

Cooked the cereal regarding the instructions on the package. Has a very nice neutral rice flavor which can be combined with sweet or salty toppings. My new favorite breakfast!

6fe84c41-aa1f-4e26-adb8-0c7493eb9815

This creamy brown rice is good quality. It tastes great and it's very easy and fast to prepare. I often eat a bowl of it for breakfast. I really like to add coconut milk, stevia, chia seeds or cinnamon to it. It's a delicious combo! I also think the size of the package is reasonable for the price you pay. :) I will be purchasing this product again.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Love it. Quick and easy to prepare. Much prefer this over the regular Cream of Rice (white rice). I prepare it with a little bit of milk added to the water (3 : 1 water/milk ratio) . Makes it even creamier! Add a mix of fresh cut fruit (wild blueberries, bananas, nectarines, strawberries)....makes a yum and filling breakfast

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

This cereal is great to fill your stomach for breakfast and keep you from getting hungry quickly. One serving size is enough to keep me full for a few hours. The taste is subtle so it may be good to use some add-ins like fruit or honey. We always trust the quality of this brand's products.

Posted on May 11, 2022

My first bowl I accidentally boiled over and only had about 1/5th left. Thus, from then on I have learned to be much more careful to keep watch and stir as needed (microwave). Overall is seems to have a decent texture but it almost reminds me of tapioca which I do not particularly like. I will experiment a little about how to cook it so it does not resemble tapioca. The taste was very nice. I used some brown sugar and butter along with it and that made it quite pleasing. It seems to be a good quality but this is my first experience with Brown Rice Cereal so I really can not compare it to anything.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

This creamy brown rice is versatile, delicious and reasonably priced. I made it into a sweet and savoury dish and both were sensational! Not as heavy as oatmeal, the lightness and wholesomeness satisfies the tummy! I recommend this product to everyone, but especially coeliacs and people with gluten sensitivity. High quality and consists of only one ingredient!

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

I am a vegan. I really love this cereal because it's tasty, organic, rich in fiber, gluten free and good for me. If I eat a bowl in the morning with coconut milk and a little brown sugar I don't get hungry all day. This cereal is easy to cook in 8 minutes on the stove or in the microwave. I love a warm breakfast !

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

This makes the most delicious gluten free hot cereal for breakfast. I use the recommended recipe with water and half a cup of frozen blueberries, then sprinkled with rapadura sugar and cinnamon. Mmmm delish!