AU

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

This is easy to prepare and quite healthy (if you don't over-sweeten it). Personally, I prefer this Quick Cooking version in the product range, which is actually cheaper than the version with larger bits. It has been my standard breakfast for a year or so. And, of course, you can -- and should -- add things like banana slices, cinnamon, milk, and dried organic blueberries (as pictured). I'm such a fan of this product that I've stocked up quite a bit; I wouldn't want to be caught without it!

14dcf8a8-0d95-4d20-bcca-99b60cc8a2e1
Posted on Oct 12, 2021

This is the third time I buy these organic oats! They are so easy to cook with because they cook fast. I keep a few extra bags in my emergency stock. The size of each bag is big, but still practical to store away. I acutally love to cook savory dishes with these oats, I add tomato sauce and veggies and make dinner out of it. The bag is huge so it is worth the price.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Bob's Red Mill never disappoints when it comes to quality and taste. Highly recommended series of oats. The quick oats are of course super easy to cook and the simple oat ingredient is organic. I also recommend trying the old fashioned rolled oats if you are doing some baking.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

Bob’s Red Mill products are excellent and I am happy to find some that are organic. We use oatmeal for our homemade cereal and cookies, and just plain oatmeal for breakfast. It is great to be able to order it online because I am having trouble finding such a good product in the grocery stores. Excellent quality at a reasonable price. Thank you!

Posted on May 23, 2022

These oats are great. Bob’s Red Mill is very reliable, I always buy my oats and other staples from them. I’m glad that iHerb stocks this. It’s great quality and they have two different size bags. These oats taste great and can be used in many different ways.

Posted on May 16, 2022

Fast cooking and taste great for organic ingredients, a quality cereal that is good for breakfast or any time to eat, I like using in some recipes for a healthier meal or treat. Good taste with benefits of a healthy meal. I highly recommend adding this to your shopping list.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

It’s hard to find good organic oatmeal that cooks quick and has a nice consistency. I eat this almost every day and still like it. Good Price and quality. You can even just make it in a bowl with boiling water. Cover and let sit about 7 min. No hassle preparation

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

Happy to have the organic oats in my daily breakfast. I prepare it with various nuts, dried red fruits (cranberries, cherries, grapes, etc ..) chia, etc .. then I stand with that until lunch without issue. Simply wet with water, 2 min in microwave, add cold milk, wait 1 min. It's ready.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

Nice large package, good quality, tasty oats. I use them for my breakfast porridge or for oatmeal cookies and other recipes that would call for flour. Oats are a great replacement for flour or dairy in baking and can be added to thicken smoothies and even soups or sews, especially if you blend them into powder in your blender or spice grinder.

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

This is by far my most favorite quick rolled oats! It tastes great and also easy to cook. I prefer cooking in a microwave (might taste better with a pan) for quick breakfast and this is the best for its use. Recently I’m into making a muffin with this also, which is excellent!