AU

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

Battling occasional asthma attacks and this stuff is amazing! It even helps in colds and viruses with respiratory system. Homeopathic so it’s without nasty side effects of inhalers but works almost every time instead of for myself. It’s also great because we can use it for kids with croupy or tight coughs and it helps loosen and clear!

This product has been a lifesaver for me! When I begin to feel tightness in my chest it usually only takes one or two doses to ease the pressure. I really believe that it has helped me avoid full-blown bronchitis this year.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

I am 61 years old and the older I am getting the more I seem to react to foods and allergens. This product stops my coughing almost immediately when I do have a reaction.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

This homeopathic product is great for respiratory sickness! Tablets dissolve quickly and can be repeated as necessary. I have noticed a great benefit as it helps to open up my lungs. The different ingredients are very well suited for respiratory issues.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Love these. Easy to take, just under the tongue. Help when I have a little breathing issues from allergies, start of cold, etc. Highly recommend.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

Good product good price.strong nasty smell and strong nasty taste! which means it's good quality black cumin seeds. I would definitely buy again in the future.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

with chronic bronchitis. From the first pill I felt that it was easier to clear my throat. It works great for me. I will take more

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

Very helpful. Fast acting compared to other cough medicine. It is also easy to take because of good taste and small tablet size. I am Very satisfied with this product. Thank you 🙏

Posted on Jan 5, 2022

thanks to IHerb for offering an excellent product by an excellent pharmacy!

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

This is a brilliant product I use it daily for maintenance and no longer rely on my inhaler …can recommend it without hesitation.