AU

Posted on May 27, 2022
Excellent! Anything by Bonne Maman is just bound to be good!

We recently bought several Bonne Mamon products from iHerb. We originally just wanted their Lemon Curd, but I saw a package of 3 of their products, so I ordered that. Orange Marmalade was one of the others included with the Curd. I tasted it first and loved it. We are old fans of the Lemon Curd which we already know is superior to other brands you can buy in the supermarket. The other bottle included in our assortment was the Apricot Preserves. Yum! The quality of all of these products is outstanding!

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

First time buying this product, so far I have not taste it yet but I think it's a good one. Nice composition and the size of the jar is good. Thank you iherb for selling good quality products which sometimes difficult to find in some Asian countries. Nice product details.

I love this brand, the quality is there no matter the type, I serve it on a homemade slice of buttered bread or use it in recipes to enhance the orange peel aroma as in this raisins bread I baked for Christmas.

6c51c149-9acb-4311-b279-7aaf031a3806
Posted on May 1, 2022

The price at iHerb was cheaper than at a regional west coast store! So while purchasing my supplements with free shipping I scored marmalade of a very good quality but cheaper than my local market. My husband is from NZ and we've only had another better tasting marmalade which is no longer sold. He's the expert and judge. Ingredients are good, the only thing I would say that deserves only 4 stars is that there could be more actual orange pieces.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

The product is tasty regardless of which fruit flavor is purchased (e.g., cherry, blueberry, raspberry, etc.). Is it easy to spread? Not so much, but it sure is the real thing--meaning that it is a thick, tasty, fruity product.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Our favorite new marmalade! We've tried several, and this is the best in texture and sweet with just the right amount of "bitter". Great taste.

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

Jam I used to buy in France! I ate it after a long time. After all it is delicious. It contains a lot and has good cost performance.

Posted on Nov 3, 2021

Has Orange zest and test sweet bitter good for breads kid may not like it

7503fd81-9f57-4162-bca2-a3858cfca618
Posted on May 17, 2022

These are just my grandmother used to make.....but better

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

A great go-to when you're craving orange marmalade!!