AU
4.7

4.7
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jan 30, 2023

I found this contains chick pea miso, which I do not like; but my curiosity won and I purchased. Luckily, I didn't feel strong taste from chick pea miso, and I could enjoy this. I'm grad that I tried this.

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

A great addition to salads, eggs, or rice dishes. Sometimes I want to include a tasty kick to my meals while providing strong nutrition. Brad’s the way to go!

Posted on Oct 31, 2022

Very healthy snack. Great quality and packaging. Only it could be more product in the package.

a3289e3c-040f-4632-8485-01dbed762eef
Posted on Nov 26, 2022

It is reasonably tasty. Size of the package is decent but i may not buy again. I dont really like it.

Posted on Jan 12, 2023
Auto-translated from Korean

I liked the ingredients so I bought it at a sale price. Kale has a lot of nutrients, but I don't eat it often, but if I eat it like this, I think I'll be able to eat it well. The trap is that they are crispy and delicious, so if you open them, you will eat them all at once.

Posted on Dec 9, 2022
1,576
Auto-translated from Japanese

A product that uses kale leaves as crispy chips and adds probiotics. Personally, I prefer the lunch flavor, but this one is also delicious enough, and I felt that the concept of being able to take probiotics was excellent. The cost performance is not good, so I'm considering whether to repeat it, but if I can buy it at a good price, I'd like to eat it again.

Posted on Jan 30, 2023
Auto-translated from Japanese

Recommended for those who like kale. I think it would be delicious on a salad as well. Of course you can eat it as it is.

Posted on Dec 8, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

It's crispy and delicious. I don't particularly feel the bitterness peculiar to kale. It's delicious as it is, but I think it's good to sprinkle it on salads.

Posted on Dec 16, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

It comes in the form of kale leaves and is very delicious.

Posted on Dec 11, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

I like it very much because I can take in the nutrition of kale easily and deliciously.