AU
4.8

4.8
Posted on Feb 6, 2022
This is the BEST coconut aminos!

This is my favorite coconut aminos!! I've tried many brands, this has the best flavor and thickest, most satisfying consistency. The pop top lid makes for easy use and the small pour spout helps prevent waste. The sweet tangy flavor makes it a great sauce for rice bowls and anything you might use soy sauce on. Our whole family loves it!

Posted on Dec 1, 2022

I bought this to add some taste to my toddler rice porridge. This tatse slightly sweet, taste like Teriyaki sauce more than soya sauce. But for my toddler, i think it's fine as he has yet to taste soya sauce before. Size is slightly small for the price paid

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

The braggs brand is my favourite. The ingredients are of great quality. It tastes really good...it can be used in a variety of ways The size and package are reasonable

Posted on Jan 29, 2023

The best coconut aminos out there. I have tried other brands when this was out of stock but nothing compares. Thank you for carrying this!

Posted on Dec 20, 2022

This is one of my favorite ingredients. I love the quality and taste of the ingredient. I would like to great it in a larger size. One of the benefits is that it is low sodium.

Posted on Oct 29, 2022

Package received in good condition. Love this product good quality, composition of organic ingredient use, natural superfood and taste great, can mix into any food and benefit for any age of people who are more health concern for better healthier diet .. packing size suitable for travel.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

I'm addicted to Coconut Aminos!!!! It does NOT taste like coconut. I hate coconut....It is delicious!! You can't find it in any of the whole food stores.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

Best product in the market as an organic substitute for soy sauce! We have been using this product for years with wonderful results. Gives your dishes a little sweet taste and works well with meats and seafood as a marinade as well as a dipping sauce.

Great coconut aminos, I use it very often on stew vegetables, rice, pasta, and it gives a little moisture and great taste, the vinegar is noticeable, so if you don't like vinegar I recommend trying another kind. I'm glad that now we have an alternative for soy sauce, for people who don't consume soy or have IBS and it's also organic which is wonderful!

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

I actually really liked this product. It is soy-free and the taste is way less pungent than regular soy-sauce. Much more mellow flavor but still enhances Asian foods. The price was fair since it is a more specialty item. The price was comparable to that of my local grocery-store. I would definitely recommend this product to others!