AU

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

This is a top quality product, beautifully presented for gifting purposes and well as being a product made from great a organic source. Elderberry is so good for you and this tea is a wonderful way to get more Elderberry. The taste is very good, very smooth, so easy to drink and a change from other fruit teas.

This tea has a very nice taste. At first me and my partner where doubtful since the package was smelling pretty funny (like grape must), but I guess it's the elderberry scent. We never tried elderberry tea before, and probably it was a new weird smell for us. After trying the tea tho, the smell doesn't bother us anymore. I'll buy the tea again, specially during the winter season

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

the taste can be overwhelming if you leave in for too long but apart from that i really love it and the health benefits along with the quality of the ingredients make this awesome to drink especially in winter. would recommend drinking mixed with a peppermint tea though as it makes it more enjoyable.

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

The box smelt really bad. I had to air it out awhile before putting it in my cupboard, but the quality of the tea was good.

585465fc-6c39-4c8d-8380-f366878ccf08
Posted on Jun 2, 2022

this doesn't taste like a regular tea but I cud get used to it after 2 times. it helps to calm me down and help me to recover from my stress. i like elderberry for my slight palpitations amd stress

Posted on May 16, 2022

I find this the best tasting tea after trying many. I drink it hot in morning and iced during the day. Best organic herbal tea in terms of health benefits .

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

it has a funny smell on the tea bags and the box, but the taste is completely normal. I love this tea for health reason and purpose.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

This is the 1st time I try the Budha teas. The taste is so good. My husband and I really like it and we will introduce the tea to our friends.

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

the taste is good and it was pleasent to drink when i was cold and had the flu.

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

It has a faint flavor of grape juice, especially if sweetened (we use honey). Very good.