AU

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

It works great on my 8 years old ADHD boy who's not on medication. I can see a very significant different after he had this, less mood swing, calmer attitude and more focus on tasks. He started to take this since Sept 2021 and it became part of his breakfast every morning. He loves the taste too.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Recommendation for this product was given by our neurologist. And kid was taking it by the provided schema after another product for brain work and attention. It definitely works. Questions for taste … but daughter knows that it’s needed for her help and drinking it as it’s needed. Otherwise: It works as expected.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

This is the third time I order this product, every supplement that goes to my son, passes by me first. I'm the lab rat. I have to say that my son hasn't tried yet, but me, an adult, I started taking half the dose first, and all I can say is that it gives you a lot of energy, you can actually function better (better social skills, mental clarity). 1/2 Tablespoon I found it was enough for me, but after a week I started having problems to fall asleep and after 2 weeks I developed insomnia. Not even a 1/3 Tablespoon could make it better so I stopped taking it and quickly everything went back to normal. I decided to try it again 2 more times and the same thing happened. It is such a shame. Aside from that, the product is of very good quality, easy to use, tastes great, and works! But unfortunately not for me, maybe just to be taken once in a while.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

I can feel the difference when I take this. I take this with the Buried Treasure multi vitamin. It has helped my mood and focus a lot.

Posted on May 24, 2022

Ordered for a 7-year-old boy who lacks enough attention while doing a job, despite being super smart! He likes taking it, and he seems a little more concentrated. I will write an update later!

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

Wow I can say it did help my son with his speech...It is great because it is liquid type...Will definitely try it again soon...

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

My daughter has motor stereotypy and she has been taking this to help curb her anxieties and improve focus. it seems to be helping her, she is less frazzled and all over the place.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Good quality used it 2 times it seems to help my 7 years old son foucs a bit. it has a strong flavor if your kid is picky.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Bought this couple of times for my son when he was preparing for his exams, can’t say how it worked but happy with the ingredients .

Posted on Jun 1, 2021

My boy stays calmer and is able to focus on his homework after regularly in take everyday. This is our third bottle and we still love the taste and the effectiveness. Good combination of vitamin B family and we can use this bottle to replace other B complex supplement. Recommend