AU

Posted on Jan 23, 2022
Finally, cat wipes without aloe vera

This is a great way to keep my semi-hairless cat clean between full washes. They do a good job of removing dirt and oils with a bit of gentle rubbing. It doesn't quite replace a full shower or bath, but it can extend the time between baths, which is a relief. I wouldn't say my cat loves these wipes, but she doesn't hate them, which is probably the best you can expect. The ingredients are good too. The colloidal oatmeal is great for soothing her sensitive skin, and there is no aloe vera, as that is toxic for cats. I can't believe how many "pet" wipes and "cat" wipes still have aloe vera in them. I'll definitely be buying these again.

1a5bcc4c-be12-41d4-b2bb-86c05a3680c2
Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Very cute and high quality package, and the wipes themselves are awesome! My kitties didn't mind me wiping their fur and paws. Overall, great purchase, will buy again.

69c13e5b-610e-48b1-a5ae-cce699bf5277
df69d0b6-de68-4888-aaa1-bee6333db072
Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Finally, a good enough way to clean my cat who despises water! Fur feels nice and clean, I recommend for those who are unable to wash their cat the “normal” way.

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

Still i don’t know its working well or not but i need to use more to my pet. quality same as wet tissue. size also same and price too as wet tissue. i just want to package change to with cover. I will use frequency to get beneficial.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

Very practical to use, efficient and gentle for my cat

it works nicely, the cat feels comfortable and clean 👌🏻😍

4f9e5a67-b819-4b63-b402-c43325945357
Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Good product, works well My cats don't like being wet, so it's not always easy to make them accept getting it

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Wish they were more moist, had to add some water to feel like they were doing the job

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

Very good quality , size , package , benefit and use like

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

doesn't bother cat and helps clean easy