AU

Posted on Jul 28, 2022
great but

it worked as long as i used it and i used up the whole thing! the size was very very small so it didn’t last more than 2 weeks n i used a droplet day and night

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

Too small, but good for keeping it on your bag if you need it.

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I ordered a few weeks ago, everyone was waiting for it to be necessary and now, I felt a burning sensation and tingling on my lips, characteristic of the onset of herpes, I immediately began to use it as first aid, it's just wonderful! Highly recommend to anyone who suffers from herpes rashes on the lips.!

8ee28803-49e8-41e7-a5d8-9d8d7bf12588
Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

Recently, I have been eating and living western medicine because of my cough, which made my lips and mouth rotten. I bought this medicine and tried it out. After two days of use, it was cured. Friends in need must try it. Although it is a bit expensive, it is all It's worth it, never let the doctor take medicine, and I believe that the ingredients of this product are natural, and it will not be sensitive and uncomfortable after using it.

SergeyTyupenko
Posted on May 24, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Really works fast. The wounds dried up and healed in a couple of days. Now I will start using it as soon as I see the ripening grpes.

f586266e-922b-4931-956d-de896b798434
Posted on May 16, 2022

Auto-translated from Portuguese

For those who have cold sores, it is interesting in the final stage, for when the crust falls off, pass it on so the lip doesn't get dry.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

An excellent tool that can be put in a cosmetic bag and applied as soon as something appears on the lips. Helps great! Be healthy!

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

My daughter has frequent cold sores on her lips. It dries very quickly after using this balm. One downside is it's expensive. But very effective!

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Auto-translated from Ukrainian

Predbal for a man because he often has herpes on the lips! The results of use did not make me wait a long time, just great! I recommend!