AU

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

I love that this moisturizes but is also not sticky. Used to be a huge fan of another brand and liked other Burt’s Bees lip balms also but this one is by far my new favourite. Does a great job at keeping wind burn and dry lips away. Great quality product.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

I really love the texture of this lip balm. And the smell as well! It smells like lemon honey so I really love it. Been trying to find a lip balm for my dry lips that crack often. And this lip balm really motivates me to apply lip balm on my lips everyday.

Posted on May 2, 2022

This is a great lip balm for dry lips. It is good for kids and has a slight lemony scent which is very pleasant. There is no SPF in this lip balm.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

I Love this for every day wear in winter, a nice shine, and smooth coverage over cracked dry lips. I then also buy the Vanilla Bean Lip Balm which I apply over the top. Smells soooo Yummy. :) Highly recommend both!

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

it's really great it's become one of my favourite lip balm I use daily there's no harmful ingredient all natural it's good moisturising I love the texture the scent and The taste

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

By far the worst lip balm I've tried, very disappointed mostly considering it's from burst bees. it does not moisturize nor hold on the lips at all. it will stay on your lip for 5 minutes then it's back to dry lips again. the smell/ scent isn't the worst but its not the best either.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Have always love Burt's Bees Lip Balm. Soothing, smooth and moisturizing.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Great quality, size and package. Neutral scent IMO. Everyday and every age use. Good benefits for the lips, great moisturizer.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

the goods are excellent, good quality, helped me a lot, I advise everyone who wants to buy

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Best lip balm ever! Good for dry lip so moisture