AU

Posted on Nov 12, 2021
Well Balanced Arabica for the evenings.

This is a 100% Arabica coffee that imparts its aroma and full bodied flavour. It is milder than the Regular Cafe Bustelo grounds without as much cafffein but with more rounded flavours. If you want a caffein infused coffee then the Regular Cafe Bustelo would be your choice. This coffee is more suited as an evening or after dinner cuppa with is well rounded and fuller flavours. Recommended.

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

This is the best coffee for everyday drinking. I have a keurig and put these grounds into the "My K-Cup" reuseable coffee filter (single serve). The resulting cup of coffee is outstanding and I don't pollute the environment with extra plastic from the K-Cups. This coffee is strong, bold, but not bitter since it is 100% arabica beans (this makes a big difference). I highly recommend this coffee to anyone who loves to drink coffee throughout the day.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

wow! Strong but not bitter. Smooth and delicious. can go with just creamer or milk and no sugar. Dont miss the chance to indulge with some condensed milk for some cafe con leche. It reminds me of the rich coffee taste of vietnamese ground coffee but no acidity. Had no trouble finishing the brick, it's so good!

I love it! I have been drinking this coffee for twomonths and I look forward to drinking it every morning. I drink it with cane or coconuts sugar and cream and it is a deep, smooth, bold flavor that does not taste watered down like some coffees do.This is 100% Arabica, fragrant, but less like Robusta

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

It was ok, as far as the price and the fact that it is 100 % arabica. However the taste is not as smooth as some of the better coffee available out there.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

This coffee has excellent flavor and we use it with our expresso machine. Great flavor at an excellent price.

Posted on May 18, 2022

i like the taste of the grounds. It's good quality too, and for the price, it does the trick.

Posted on May 5, 2022

This coffee is delicious! It's espresso but I use it in my french press. The price is unbeatable :)

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

Very fast delivery by IHerb! I like that this coffee is 100% arabica

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

great flavor. hot or cold taste great. so good. no sugar needed.