AU

Wing Wong
Posted on May 14, 2022
Best Decaf I've tried

Unfortunately, I had to give up caffeine... And I panicked... At the time we were making our coffee... And I thought I would never be happy.... because the "Decaf" that I have had are usually not as tasty ... Like they didn't put enough coffee.... Anyway.... I love this Starbucks decaf... It really tastes like regular coffee.... No whole-bean... These are ground and ground to very small pieces... But closer to a powder... That must make the coffee so good.... I would recommend this coffee to everyone...

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

Just the dark, organic coffee I was looking for. Love the rich, dark taste, and with it being decaffeinated, I can drink it any time of day and it doesn't affected me at all (cons to that naturally, lol). Good size, sturdy packaging/container. The only downside is not knowing what method they used for making it decaf.

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

I use it for my brewing machine and I love it: it tastes so strong and almost on the “burnt” side, it reminds me of my Italian moka machine coffee! Amazing

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

This coffee has a good taste and quality especially since it's caffeine free. It' not too strong or mellow. I can't say it's the best coffee I had but for a decaf coffee it's totally worth it!

Posted on May 31, 2021

The Altura website explains clearly that coffee from a known low-acid coffee-producing country is key for for people with acid reflux and the like as well as the type of roast, dark being best. After a full year of no coffee, I can now make bulletproof coffee and enjoy with no discomfort. Thank you iHerb for carrying this brand and many thanks to Altura.

Posted on Dec 10, 2020

I bought this because it literally is the only affordable organic coffee I ever had that tasted fabulous. I usually mix the dark roast with the medium roast to get the perfect flavor for me. Bought it as gifts, as well, for family members. Great quality. When stored in its containers it retains aroma and flavor very well. The only downside is that the cheap plastic tops on the metal containers tend to tear too easily. On several occasions, I have had to use lids from other yet unopened products to replace the torn Altura lids. Once those cheap plastic lids tear, you must find a way to store this coffee or it will lose its quality quickly.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

Since it is a dark roast, I was expecting a more full-body, mellow flavor. It's more on the fruity side. I do think the quality is good, though.

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

Previous I bought the medium roast, however this is richer and I like it better.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

difficult to find organic dark roast coffees. Cafe Atura is awesome!