AU

Posted on Feb 4, 2022
ممتاز!

1-this mask is amazing I've used it as a deep conditioner & Leave in 2- my hair type is curly & it makes it super soft 3- Scent smells is sweet like Sweet Candy 4- Good Quality 5- i like it 6- nice packaging 7- I'm using almost everyday on my curly hair routine 8- this product is amazing and i hope i can find it continuously

Scent like cinnamon-sugar cookies. The composition and quality is exceptional, leaves hair clean and fresh for days. A bit smaller size, but nice pink packaging. A little goes a long way. What I especially love is that it's created AND MADE in Canada 🇨🇦!!!

c9cc97ec-c398-4e32-816b-9efd586127ac
Posted on Jul 3, 2022

This is my first time using this and honestly I only bought it because my usual brand wasn't and stock and I love this so much more! It smells great if you like sweet scents (kinda smells like candy) and although it comes in a smaller size and lower quantity for the same price as my usual brand, I find this to be a lot more effective and will be switching over to this going forward! I typically use this after my castor oil hair mask, which is notoriously thick and gooey making it very different to wash out. After a few washes my hair tends to get very tangled and this smoothens everything out! I am so amazed with the results, my hair feels great, smooth and very moisturised after.

Posted on May 23, 2022

This product is cute from outsider, and so good from inside! Lately I’m paying more attention in curtly free product and this one is for sure my favourite! I don’t need to use any conditioner after because my hair are already so moisturize and shiny❤️ the scent is very girly but nice.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

This mask smells amazing! It leaves my hair feeling soft after I use it. What's great about it is that you can use it as a way to tame flyaways as well! The texture is gooey which I like. I apply it on my scalp and the tips of my hair before I shower and leave it on for a while. The package is so cute, I highly recommend this product.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

It’s the first time I’m trying this product and I love it. It’s much better than any conditioner that I used before. My hair is naturally puffy and frizzy when I wash it. And this mask helps smooth it out and get rid of the frizz. It smells nice too. Now my hair looks more healthy and shiny!!!

Posted on Dec 25, 2021

+ : vegan , cruelty free, great smell (if you love sweet scents. if not, forget it it lasts so it's a bit like having cake batter on you ^^) - : too much plastic! Tried it as a mask on wet hair after shampoo but was too heavy for me this way. Worked better when I put it all night and rinsed the day after. Hope this helps :)

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

Generous size, cute package. The smell is divine if you like gourmet scents Multiple use- I have so far used this as a leave-in conditioner it is light weight moisture! Quality product.

f3d76f82-0ab1-4e68-bf18-f3f326795b65
b8e4f4cb-20d0-48e3-b32c-9aa2231a7628
Posted on Aug 3, 2022

The scent of the mask stays on your hair the smell is sooo good and fresh like coconut, it moisturizes the hair well and tames fly aways if you apply a little on the top of your hair. The size of the product is good for the price, the quality is amazing and yiu can use it many ways

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

I use this product as a mask. I leave it on my hair for about 30 minutes then I shower with a shampoo. It is very moisturizing! It makes my hair soft and silky. I will definitely repurchase it again.