AU

Posted on Aug 8, 2022
For Tri Cell cholesterol

This is the first time I order this product. I doctor recommended it as a have high level in Tri cell cholesterol . He recommended also to take it with Omega3. It is made of safe natural ingredients which suits most ages but better ask your doctor. The bottle size has 90 capsules which is enough for 3 months of use. One Tab daily. This products company I always find it great quality with reasonable price. I'm completely satisfied with this product and it's recommended.

dcf31d83-9229-4bce-a7a8-51e5ed50ac6a

Easy to take. Benfotiamine is beneficial to blood sugar level. I take this supplement with food. Benfotiamine is actually Vitamin B1 but it absorbs better than natural B1. It's nice to get both Benfotiamine and Alpha Lipoic Acid in one capsule. I was going to purchase ALA when I found this combination supplement. I don't suffer from diabetes but my sugar level seems to rise when I'm aging. I think Benfotiamine is now especially good for me.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

This product has made my life a little easier as it combines 2 products that I had been taking separately. Nutritionist suggested taking this on a empty stomach. So I take this in the AM before breakfast. I have been taking Benfotiamine for my skin and after using this for 3 months my skin is clearer and bright. The ALA I take for foot and leg cramps. It has made a huge difference for me and I can’t be without it. To be able to take this as 1 tab instead of 2 tabs is perfect!! .

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

Worth to buy it because it help me to heal from antibiotics poisoning. I am a floxie and Never trust a doctor again who sell pills for their incomes! Iherb and this is one of the product which helping me for the recovering.

e3f99839-bad8-4296-8122-074fd7898eb5
Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Somebody introduced to me that this health supplement is Super Good for health. Hope the price of this product can be cheaper so that I can buy more.

c61d82f5-7493-4906-aad0-427e0401dab1
Posted on Aug 12, 2022

I have been using alpha lipoic acid for many years. This specific product is new to me. I only purchased it a month ago. I felt a slight change in my energy levels. I assume the additional ingredient Benfotiamine made the difference. It is metabolic of vitamin B1, which has many roles in energy production. I am researching this product and will write a detailed review soon.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

Benfotiamine is a fat-soluble vitamin B1 that works in the body for longer periods of time than its water-soluble counterparts which you will pee out in hours. It works against pins and needles and tingling, caused by diabetic neuropathy. Vitamin B1 should be taken together with ALA (Alpha Lipoic Acid) to gain the most benefits and to minimize any possible side effects.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

I recommend to buy! An excellent product, I chose between others for a long time, I chose this one and did not regret it, the exact description coincides with the product exactly. Everything came as a whole. I am very happy with the product. Delivery is fast. I'll take more.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

The quality is so good The ingredients of California Gold Nutrition Benfotiamine are: 150 mg Benfotiamine with BenfoPure® Plus Alpha Lipoic Acid and L-Leucine Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans Supports Glucose Metabolism* Formulated without Gluten, GMOs, or Soy Produced in a 3rd Party Audited cGMP Registered (Certified) Facility 100% Gold Guarantee It's benefit : It can enhance the normal cellular process of glucose metabolism, helping the body metabolize sugar, thus maintaining healthy blood sugar levels. Size : 0.12 lbs Number of capsules or weight: 30