AU

Posted on Nov 1, 2021

I am so happy to find an organic ground Ginger grown in the United States! The taste is very good. I would prefer that the packaging was glass instead of plastic, but I just transfer it to one of my glass spice jars that I saved from other spices. I add this ginger to my oatmeal and also yogurt everyday. I highly recommend it.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

It is a versatile item which can be used in cooking, making tea, and also in a foot soak to revitalise tired muscles. There are just so many uses for this and a little goes a long way!

f1ba1ef2-6446-41f8-ab17-399da9bffe7f
Posted on Jul 28, 2022

I.love iherb products. very affordable. quality is good. ingredient is superb. taste is very nice. size is average. i use it always. packaging is good.its candy. sweet. smell is good. composition is ok. and it works on my diet. everytime i eat . i am always ordering in iherb. suits my age.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

We normally go for the Simply Spices, but decided to try this brand since they were out of stock with our normal brand. We really liked this, it is very flavorful and fragrant. We are very pleased with the excellent quality and price point. Will continue to purchase this brand in the future.

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

This is your ginger powder if you use a lot of it in your household. We do quite a bit of baking, and one of our favorites is ginger snaps. This ginger is full of flavor and lasts a long time. And it's clean! What's more to ask for?

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

I use a lot of ginger in my cooking, basically adding it to everything so I was thrilled to find a good quality organic ginger for bulk size. It's an iHerb house brand so I know I can always get it at a good value, especially when it's on sale.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

I like the organic ingredients for this product. Good price for the size. Would prefer a GLASS container opposed to plastic. Nice lid. Good Quality of ground ginger. I will be repurchasing as I use it in my daily cooking. Give a THUMBS UP if you found this review helpful. Thank you!

Posted on May 19, 2022

I love to use ginger in cooking and baking and while I prefer the fresh root it tends to change so quickly so I like having the ground stuff on hand and this has a great taste and smell and I like the size as it can last a long time!

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

ginger has always been in my diet. the product made my live easier as i dun hv to grind/cut the ginger anymore, hving this product , i could hv nicely grounded powder of ginger with nice scent.golden color and other benefit from ginger.! it could be used in cooking..or adding small amount into smoothie... a hint of spice... suit my taste bud !

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Ginger has many benefits. It is loaded with antioxidant. I usually medium heat up the oil and then put a few dashes of the ginger into the oil together with same brand garlic and onion. Let the fragrance comes forth and then I add in my meat/ chicken and do the pan frying! It’s smells good! So convenient and it’s organic and the food turns out yummy!