AU

Posted on Jun 11, 2022
מצוין!

Listen it's really delicious, with a strong good taste! And also the smell of onions and stimulates appetite. Seemingly small packaging but actually enough for a long period that needs quite a bit, so the price is worth it. For those who maintain a kito diet it also saves some of the carbs of regular onions. i only wish it has had some package with small holes on the top so i could spare it easily and that way the use was more easy.

ec258a29-011c-41b0-aac8-9d2a3e7cb592
8aacdb3b-c03b-4046-b8bc-f4951b6cc40d
Posted on May 23, 2022

I haven’t tried this yet but I’m already satisfied with the service, will come back with more info once I’ve done some taste tests! I do think this will go great with any recipe. Arrived very fast in Rio, Brazil, and I wasn’t charged any additional taxes. Please like it if I helped you in any way! 👍🏻🥰 thanks

19ca2c93-0320-4518-822d-b820c400a81c
Posted on May 21, 2022

I love this onion powder. I use it when I'm cooking, and also for my salad. The product gives very good and strong taste. The scent is strong too. The package is large, and the amount is nice for the price. If you don't use it regularly, The humid will make the particle of the powder to stick to each other, and then it's harder to use.

048c1a3b-b8d3-4b5c-8f04-8ebc8819f8be
206c7009-bd8e-4b7a-8841-2909f2bd9ee4
Posted on May 14, 2022

At the regular price they are a little expensive for me, but I took them from a promotion, excellent quality, taste and aroma. The package can be used after that. I even like that it's plastic. Practical and conveniently designed dosing system. Natural, organic spices. Yes, I would take it again if the price is good.

omilla
Posted on May 9, 2022

I like these spices, the compact and convenient packaging. Very high quality spices, organic, have a real smell and taste, as I think it should be. The regular price seems a bit high, but I took them from a promotion, very cheap. I took the full set of CGN spices. I use oregano in combination with red tomatoes.

Packaging for this is ace. The stainless steel cap feels very premium and I love that you can choose the finer or bigger grate to sprinkle the powder with. I use this to add flavour for my eggs and meats. The only downside is that there's no nutritional facts, and you can't scan the item on MFP to look at the macros either. So you're left to guess the macros for your diet. That said, I do like the packaging a lot so might purchase again if it runs out.

7bb2dc94-ff36-411a-8c5f-8a6846f21169
1e0095b9-8f54-4705-a63f-f9553cbf7650
f67226db-ab71-4d8d-a943-b659c44e5dcd
Posted on Jul 4, 2022

Yup! This is a great onion powder. It is oniony. It flows out of the jar nicely (has not clumped at all). It's organic. I use this ingredient often as I am a VEGAN chef. In addition to Love, honesty and compassion, I include strong, balanced and delicious flavors in my cooking. This onion powder is of high-quality and good value. Enjoy!

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

I'd bought this from IHerb as a "try it" purchase. I was so impressed that I bought 3 other jars. Needless to say I recommend this onion powder. I was so impressed when I 1st opened the jar, it was just like I'd cut into a fresh onion! I've never been an onion powder buyer before but now I use it regularly to my receipes.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Great for seasoning and cooking as it is finely ground. Packaging is a clear bottle for ease of view. It would be nice to have it in glass bottle but plastic bottle won't break if you happen to drop it. Fresh note of onion and great taste. The bottle comes with rotating lid for ease of pouring or sprinkle. To seal in the freshness, I use it with spoon by resealing the paper lid that comes with the product.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Quality garlic powder, organic. Comfortable packaging. Her advantage is that it's easy to dose. Nice composition, no preservatives added. I got a promotion. I recommend, but I would not take at the regular price.