AU

Posted on May 18, 2022
the design of cover is not really good, but generally the product is great

the cover doesn't fit well and will leak some powder in the gap between the cover and the bottle. However, that was not a big deal. It smells really good and the amount is a lot. I used this for plant to avoid fungus gnats, seems not working. Ha

d3268758-1c72-4116-9bcb-6013da893cec
ee32eee2-8ee7-4bd9-8b10-643dc40ea463
Posted on Apr 13, 2022

I love cinnamon so much and always choose organic products. I have used some different products from other brands. This time, I tried this brand for the first time. Good quality, good size and affordable. The spice tastes sweet and flavorful. You can choose powder shifter from three different sizes. The only thing is, the bottle is made of plastic. I thought it would be glass bottle.

930f50f8-03ea-4e58-b59e-ce76f9ed5e7b
534c34fb-e0d3-48f0-89b3-bf8eef521f2d
db71095f-bd92-4581-a013-0e4d8dd356d5
5631775b-de45-43c4-8c95-c50ef5bbf0e3
c124ad68-70e6-4af4-ae2a-7933bec0e997

Maybe we just pay way more for cinnamon than folks in America do, but cinnamon is pricey here where we live, and GOOD cinnamon is hard to come by and pricey when you do. I was so pleasantly surprised to find that this cinnamon is so good! Can't tell the difference between Ceylon cinnamon and this one, so we are very happy with it.

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

I bought this at half price so it is excellent value. Smells lovely, and I like the sprinkler top. Unlike other reviewers, i have no problem with it being in a plastic jar. One less breakable, with kids around! I would buy more of the California Gold range if they were half price.

Posted on May 23, 2022

Quality organic spice in a very convenient package. The advantage is that the packaging can be reused. I took half the price from the brand promotion. The taste is as expected. Suitable for use with coffee or milk, or recipes with dairy desserts. Excellent taste and smell.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

I ran out of cinnamon and this is a staple spice in my kitchen. I have taken two ordering seasonings on a herb now because the ingredients, quality, taste, and size are great for the prices that you pay. I really recommend ordering spices and seasonings off of I herb for this reason.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

Great quality. Ingredients are simple. Taste fresh. Use for many things. Size was small packaging was in good condition. Benefits are amazing. Composition was even. Use in my any recipes. Great for diet replacement for sugar. Serving size is fair. Frequently used in many things. Love sprinkling it on apples or in oatmeal. Great mixed in some teas.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

The ingredient is just organic cinnamon and nothing else. It tastes great and the benefit of cinnamon is overwhelming. I take it mainly to add flavor to my oats and as a GDA. The package was bigger in size than I expected. This will last for over three months. I recommend this as it is one of the best quality cinnamon out there.

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

It was on sale so I tried it. The quality is good and this will last long in your pantry and you only need a little per use. What i dont like is the cap, its not so user friendly and it causes the cinnamon to spill. Taste wise, its good and its organic with a lot of benefits to health.

Posted on Sep 14, 2021

I bought 5-6 spices from this brand and they all taste great. My only issue is that it´s plastic, not glass packaging. Also, the lid is the rotating type and allows air to go into the package and shortens shelf life. I prefer the "solid" lids for freshness.