AU

Posted on Apr 30, 2022
Excellent Flavor, Big Size!

Omg! When I got this I was laughing. It’s huge! For some reason I didn’t realize this was about double or triple the size of my regular salt grinder. What a nice package! I’m so happy. It was an excellent price, the color really adds pop to my rice and pasta dishes when added on top after the recipe has been plated, and it will last a long time. The grinder does a good job of grinding to a medium size. The flavor seems a little brighter, although that could be my imagination since it’s a dark pink color! The taste is great. I use in most recipes since the color doesn’t matter much when it blends in. It’s basically a colored Himalayan salt. As a top decoration or garnish it still keeps its color so that’s a bonus to make anything look fancy. I highly recommend you buy if it’s still on special or “try it” pricing! If this review helps you decide whether to buy this product then please give me a thumbs up!

bdcbecbb-d917-4ecb-9e70-7d925d46bd5b
omilla
Posted on Jul 24, 2022

This is the first time I use such salt. Excellent quality, natural composition, no colorings added. Excellent taste, I don't smell it. Suitable for diet dishes, salads and sauces. The packaging is very convenient and practical, but it is disposable. I got a bargain, from a promotion. I recommend.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

I’ve got Himalayan pink salt and natural sea salt at home. When I saw the name, I was attracted by the unusual color of the sea salt. I then checked the ingredients, finding it was dyed or colored with beetroot. Since it’s at a great price point, I decided to give it a try.

iReeRee
Posted on May 28, 2022

The taste is great & I love that i freshly crush it before use, size of the product is convenient good packaging the quality of ingredients & composition is great & has benefits good to use in ur diet, recipe : sprinkle it on any savory meal / salad per serving measure, frequency any time & it fits your cooking uses / needs 👍🏻 plz like if it was helpful 👍🏻😀

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

WOW! The SIZE of this product! I expected the usual 3-4" grinder we normally get but this grinder is the size of a large restaurant pepper grinder. I note it's colored with beetroot. I bought it as a gift for my daughter as she loves to cook and purple is her favorite color. Can't WAIT to she how she uses it in one of her presentations.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

Taste is good, but kind of interesting, because it's not like salty-salty, but more like salty-salty-sweet 😄 Very good serving size, because need just couple spins😊 Package is very good. I like to use it in soup or other many ingredient food 😊 Funny color, but it doesn't stain other foods😊

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

I like the size of the product! Comes in very convenient package, with the grinder. The taste and the color are very interesting, contains a beetroot extract, which riches the smell also. I like to use it right on the dishes on the plate before serving, or in the salads, while preparing it!

DeanaS
Posted on Jul 19, 2022

I had never heard of this before seeing it on iHerb and gave it a try. The bottle is large and it's really interesting to see the color. it isn't different from pink salt that I can tell. I appreciate the grinder and there's no mess when using it. I think it's high quality and more healthy to get a fresh grind.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Been waiting to buy this for a long time cos it was out of stock for ages! Finally got it. It looks pretty and smells fruity, like Japanese grape candies! The sweetness balance the salt so I don’t always have to put sugar to balance my salty cooking anymore. Great yummy taste! Huge bottle!