AU

Posted on Sep 14, 2021
Reverse sun damange on skin

I have sun damage from years ago, the redness and peeling went but left with some patchy and nasty looking discolouration. Not to be mistaken with a nice even and bronzey tan, this is like blotchy leathery skin. I've been taking it once a day for nearly 3 months now with equivalent VitC. The blotchiness in my skin has visibly improved. the discolouration has lightened. This is effective for lightening your skin shade (note it can't change your undertone). My foundation has changed to my highlighting shade. Also, it's improved my acne, I'm hoping for it to reduce some acne scars. I will continue to taking this to see if my skin continues to improve.

794418b0-ffcd-474a-afee-c5b8bab379a7
5545476e-4c46-405b-9209-bd6105ea2b7a
Posted on Jun 2, 2022

ممتاز جدا ومفيد مع فيتامين سي انه رائع حقاً Very excellent and useful with vitamin C It's really cool It opens the skin and gives hydration and hides the signs of wrinkles. It is really wonderful and effective ‏Very excellent and useful with vitamin C ‏ It's really cool It opens the skin and gives hydration and hides the signs of wrinkles. It is really wonderful and effective ‏Very excellent and useful with vitamin C ‏ It's really cool It opens the skin and gives hydration and hides the signs of wrinkles. It is really wonderful and effective ‏Very excellent and useful with vitamin C ‏ It's really cool It opens the skin and gives hydration and hides the signs of wrinkles. It is really wonderful and effective The size is less than 30 I don't know if there is a problem or what Really great quality Made of natural glutathione, you won't feel the taste

90b0f0f6-dcf5-4af0-a46e-3858a4d3da97
90c2c62b-4ae9-479f-b310-07b0e43bf950
2a04e2a0-5da0-4714-b498-4c44489baa2e
f40ce644-138c-416d-a81a-7218e7c8a059
007b70ed-0f18-4f1a-922c-cb73f8352840

I love California gold glutathione it works well with my sick. my skin glow and looks very healthy. my face looks so bright and I look younger than my age. I will continue to buy and use. I keep it by my bedside as its the first intake in the morning. I use it religiously. thanks i herb for this wonderful product.

c21b30c8-08d5-46c3-b944-df10e7c699c5
Posted on May 7, 2022

This product help me about my skin problem,I have sun burn before and when I’m starting drinking this medicine,I notice it’s already lighten,I like the quality and the ingredients is ok,the size is ok the age is long enough,package is ok,more benefits

5fd25e52-0ad9-46bb-9d2d-f5c87e443e2b
Posted on Apr 27, 2022

We should take a fair look on glutathione. We eat 2g maximum daily and most of them 'died' in the battle with oxidant over digestion. How many glutathione make it alive to our skin? So you need to be patient if you want brightening effect rather than antioxidation. You might see an obvious result for the first time and nothing happen for the second, it just likes you have cramp in the first time doing crunch and you dont feel it anymore when your body get used to it. Be patient, again. My best recommented dosage is 2g NAC, 2 Glutathione, vitamin C (optional) in the first three/six month, take a month off and then reduce to 1g NAC and 500mg glutathione for maintaining dosage.

8dc32a23-e16d-4ad7-97eb-8b316a6e6715
Posted on Mar 28, 2022

I received the package tightly sealed, and no damage. The thing that I’m really concerned is it doesn’t have a foul odor like a real glutathione. Since it’s my first time using it, I will order it again if it will work for me since I’m taking it with Vitamin C. The tables are the same with other vitamin C that I have been tried.

c1f2e6c5-94d5-4e96-9a40-d2f26c49ee2d
Posted on Dec 3, 2021

Bought the NOW brand previously but it was out of stock. Price is better because it’s a bigger bottle. Mainly for skin concerns and immunity. Am halfway through my first bottle and have not noticed very discernible changes but will continue eating and update if there is anything of note.

2245a96b-7dcb-48ea-b018-5c905982e25b
Posted on Nov 16, 2021

The quality product came in a small size package. My Doctor prescribed me to take this so it was nice to get it from Iherb. L-Glutathione's benefit is known to remove the body's radicals and oxidative stress. The brand's ingredients were vegan and the taste of the tablet was not weird at all.

53f778f8-a14a-46e5-a3a7-b81463bb5228
693c81a4-e40c-400a-ab62-7db8dcce7b66
Vasylyna
Posted on Dec 4, 2021

Glutathione is an antioxidant produced in cells. It’s comprised largely of three amino acids: glutamine, glycine, and cysteine. That means it helps combat free radicals. These are molecules that can damage your body's cells. Glutathione plays a role in many chemical reactions in your body. The benefits of glutathione are usually seen after at least three weeks. It may improve psoriasis, reduce cell damage in alcoholic and nonalcoholic fatty liver disease, improves insulin resistance in older individuals, increases mobility for people with peripheral artery disease, reduces symptoms of Parkinson's disease like tremors and rigidity, may help fight against autoimmune disease. Reduced glutathione (GSH, or L-glutathione) is the active form.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

My Natural Health Newsletter informs me that L-glutamine is the supplement of choice for repairing leaky gut by many digestive health specialists. I have been plagued by leaky gut, so I supplement daily with California Gold's L-Glutamine. I am 67 years old. L-glutamine is an amino acid that helps rebuild the mucosal lining of the gut. It is also the preferred food of some of the beneficial bacteria in my colon. Often known simply as glutamine, this compound is one of the most versatile and abundant amino acids in the body. Studies have determined that glutamine is vital for the production of a type of white blood cell that fights disease and illness, and molecules that aid cell communication during an immune response and initiate cell movement to the site of trauma, infection, and inflammation. Good value, excellent product, highly recommended.

dc949bbc-a986-4603-a923-c474fd650ca4