AU

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Quality and ingredient is good. I have been seeing a lot of good reviews about magnesium taking for migraine. I’ve been seeing benefits as my migraine attacks lessen compared to the previous months. Package and size is good as well. I only take this once a day every evening.

44589f56-c328-4bfb-a540-feccb02fd4e1

For the price, the quality is considered ok. Ingredients are simple, magnesium. Packaged in a small plastic bottle which you can carry it around. Benefit sleep, muscle and joints. Size is normal, easy to swallow. Taste nothing. I prefer the Doctor’s Best High Absorption Magnesium. Although it is more expensive.

54425a55-6b16-4cf0-adb3-a6e1ebebdf04
Posted on Jul 22, 2022

I am a happy customer. I started using this product in all my daily life (daily supplements). I'm very surprised by all positive comments that came up in reviews of this product. This vitamin is an excellent supplement and helps me with my health and well-being greatly, including more energy and mental clarity.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

This product has been fantastic for me. I am a family doctor, so I see patients on a daily basis. I need to be aware of the health risks that arise from consuming synthetic supplements such as this vitamin and this is how I found it. It's not hard to find information about supplements on the Internet, but most of it is lacking in specific quality and quantity information

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

It has been two months now I started taking this vitamin. It is a very good vitamin, it increases energy and makes me feel energetic but also helps me maintain a good mental state. I am not sure about the side effects though because of the way it is packaged. But overall, I recommend this vitamin to everyone who wants to improve their health and quality of life

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

I am a pharmacist and have been using this for about 1 month. I was having symptoms of muscle pain, joint pain, and inflammation in my lower back. This vitamin is not only improving, it's also putting me in a good mood. The best part is that it doesn't make me gain weight or fatigue like most vitamins do...this one gives you energy even

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

This vitamin is a product, which improves health and quality of life. It has a natural energy boost and increases energy levels. I take this vitamin before working out to give me the extra kick needed for the workout. My health improved even more, when I started using this product for more than 3 months. This vitamin is a very good supplement with great health benefits.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

I have been using this vitamin for a couple of years, and I've noticed a marked improvement in my health. My doctor suggested it, and I'm glad he did. If you are looking to build muscle or give yourself an edge over your competition, then Vitamins is definitely the way to go. It provides an energy boost that can be felt long after you've finished

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

My name is Jeff and I'm very happy with your products. You have been helping me with my health for a long time and I've recommended you to many people. I've tried all types of supplements, but the ones that really work for me are the vitamins you sell.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

I bought this product for my wife and she has suffered from a long term illness, which was caused by mitochondrial disease (primary mitochondrial encephalitis). After taking this product a few months ago, her symptoms have started to improve. We are now looking forward to the start of what we can expect to be a very positive Christmas!