AU

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

Spirulina is one of the powerful vegetable proteins for our body and is a perfectly safe natural food that provides daily energy and nourishment. Iodine, Iron, Selenium - all-natural and ideal for detoxification to remove toxins and salts. Highly recommend this good quality supplement for those who required optimal health and energy.

fd3df536-6b09-4d70-a921-5437de4dc5fd

Beautiful and clean skin of the face, long hair, hair, slim figure. Goodbye Cellulite! Spirulina is an algae rich in protein and vitamins, a versatile and effective remedy. Iodine, Iron, Selenium - all natural! Ideal for detoxification - removes toxins and salts! And also a great face mask. The result - the skin is very soft and delicate, a pleasant glow, the pores are slightly narrowed, the skin is not matte, there is a healthy glow. In short, it glows with health. Before that I ordered a package of 120 capsules with a dosage of 1000mg, now I ordered 200 capsules with 500mg. Better to take 2 a day, morning and evening.

12726409-f17c-4b93-81f7-c2628bffe00d
Posted on Aug 23, 2021

Spirulina is one of the most powerful vegetable protein for my body, because I am a vegetarian so this is one of the plant based protein I relied on to provide me all the essential vitamins. I have been taking this amazing super food for several years now and it has given me optimal health and energy. The tablet is black and small, easy to swallow and digest. It has a distinctive odor but it does not bother me as I know its from the blue-green algae. Overall, spirulina is perfectly safe natural food that I will continue to take for my daily energy and nourishment.

c84cf5e0-c5b4-443d-bbb5-2e372275adf3
b1304c27-bd6f-4294-8c37-2381e86d44eb
Posted on Jul 31, 2022

This vitamin is the best supplement I've come across. It actually has helped me, and I was never a big fan of supplements. It's hard to imagine doing without it now, but it does what it says on the bottle and isn't too expensive (about $15 for 30 capsules).

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

I got this vitamin because I thought that getting all the regular vitamins in my diet would be a good idea but once I started taking it and making sure I followed the instructions, I saw a change in my energy levels, more physical endurance and more mental endurance. After taking it for about 2 weeks now, my allergy symptoms have lessened (I'm not allergic to anything!

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

I have used this vitamin prior to my pregnancy, in the moments of intense stress and during periods of overwork. It kept me alert to my workload, and gave me the energy I needed to do the job I was assigned. The best part is that it had no side effects!

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

After years of trying everything and going nowhere, I finally found this vitamin and came to the realization that I can no longer afford it. It is the best supplement for me, and after using it for 3-5 months, I feel like a new person. The changes have been so profound that people have started complimenting me on my new look.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

I've been using this vitamin for a couple of months now. It's obvious that it has helped me deal with my overwork and stress levels, making it easier to focus on what I'm supposed to be doing. I have noticed that my mood lifts when I take the supplement even if other things are going on in my life. If you are looking for something to improve

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

I've been using this vitamin for 7 months. Since I started using it I have noticed that the quality of my work has improved dramatically, not just with my writing ability but also with my overall mental processing and alertness. I have more energy at the end of the day and feel better in general.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

I have been using this Vitamin for a couple of days now and can notice an improvement in my overall health and well-being. It's like I have more energy, I feel more energetic, and my emotional states are great. The price is very good as well - it's a deal!