AU

Posted on Oct 24, 2021

I'm seeing gradual improvement on my skin texture after 1 month of use. It's easy on an empty stomach and does not cause hyperacidity unlike other brands. I have observed that I'm also less likely to catch colds or experience allergic rhinitis while on it. I have ordered another bottle for the whole family and would love to see more benefits from taking it after several months.

10240168-4927-41de-b4bc-b3cb3bb4fb48
f2b75a49-ea38-4db0-be6e-f60eac01d8ae
Posted on Oct 18, 2021

This stuff is an amazing antioxidant, and great at helping the body to detox! Anti-aging! I have had a number of surgery in the last month, it essential to to detox and help your body after all the medication and healing from surgery! this brand is exactly! highly recommend!

07532b30-9acd-468b-874e-bd7166ee3ac6

The quality is very good. It is the very first glutathione that I have tried, it was a bit big in size but tolerable. I can really see the benefits it has done to my skin. I honestly got fairer and before I have a sensitive skin and usually has pimples outbreak but after taking this for about a month. I noticed how it was lessen. 🥰🥰🥰

9bc6bd00-74dc-4df3-9209-941914a2feba
Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Package already arrived ( yey ), I've been so excited to try this product. this supplement has a good quality, taste not bad cuz it in capsule form , size is ok you can swallow it without problem and I've been researching a lot about this type of Glutathione and it has a lot of benefit's oxidative stress, cognitive function(really need at work) etc. It's a great way to protect me from health problems , getting older and quite my poor lifestyle especially my liver.

6bf563eb-e18c-4824-a621-6987f4e5fea7
Posted on Jun 7, 2022

This is one the cheapest and most effective glutathione available in the market. The total count was 120 which i took once every morning and before bedtime. I took this vitamin together with my vitamin c which is 1000 mg. From the last 4 weeks ive seen changes on my physical appearance. The quality is good and the ingredients were great the size were sufficient for a year and it can help you look younger than your age.

229c5917-f103-42ca-8f2e-b73b8631da13
Posted on Jun 7, 2022

I purchased this almost 2 months ago now, and I can really see after taking just a few months that my skin becomes more glowing and it actually helps amd improves with my sleeping pattern! I'm currently in my 2nd month now and hope that it'll give me more results after a few days. I'm taking this medication twice a day in an empty stomach, once in the morning and once in the evening and I didn't feel any upset stomach!

b7dda1d8-3499-42a1-b261-aeb54d3b811f
ef5c7965-02ca-44be-8caf-49ecf10fc507
5eafa0c6-58c8-49e4-82a1-f5fbcecf8d87
dcd094fa-bf79-42f9-971d-ee79ddb3fb2c
Posted on May 8, 2022

I have been taking this S-Acetyl Glutathione on and off for a little over a year. My adult acne has completely cleared and my skin tone is evening out beautifully to.lt was a super advantage too when l had Covid because l could feel that my immune system was boosted: Overall an excellent product and great value for money compared to if l bought it in the UK so l always stock up a couple of bottles at a time.

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

S-Acetyl Glutathione has the ability to permeate into the membrane of mitochondria where it helps maintain its integrity and function. It can also cross the blood-brain barrier allowing it to directly detoxify and protect the brain. In addition, S-Acetyl glutathione has been found to increase intracellular glutathione and improve many biomarkers of oxidative stress. No taste, small size! No gluten, no OGMs, no soy. Other Ingredients Microcrystalline Cellulose, Modified Cellulose (Vegetable Capsule), Silicium Dioxide, and Magnesium Stearate.

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

Have only taken for a short while. It agrees with me. I also bought it for my neighbour and she commented she likes it and wishes to reorder once her present supply ends. She is sleeping better as she suffers from insomnia. Takes it before bedtime. It certainly is good value for money too.

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

I used this in replacement to liposomal glutathione..I was skeptical at first to buy because California Gold wasn't a known brand for me. I use this to help lighten my skin and for anti aging and it's definitely working, and at such a good price too! Acetyl gluta is the best of it's kind according to to my research, in my opinion because it absorbs into the blood right away. Since replacing, I feel even better and skin looks even brighter. Don't Hesitate! For such a high tier quality, it's worth it. I also notice I feel a lot better too throughout the day. Winnnning!!