AU

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

It's is absolutely tasty and healthy! The wasabi flavor is not too overpowering and goes well with the crunchy seaweed chips. It's also not too oily. I finished the whole package on my own in one go. The portion is a bit small tho. Will definitely purchase this again in the next discount.

32316da6-1dad-43f9-bd59-a984d9b6da77
Posted on May 7, 2022

Premium quality seaweed rice chips with a moderate Wasabi taste. It comes in a family size package and can be of good use as healthy snack. It is appropriate for vegans.

a342d6df-c3bf-47d0-a285-74e5936890ef
80b192d9-34e7-40bc-b57e-1f41a83cda88
Posted on Jul 28, 2022

I love seaweed chips and these are great! For the price they they cost they taste great and seems to be in a good quality. I eat them as a healthy snack ( and they diet as well) but always just about one palm, so also love the zip package which is keeping them fresh for longer 🙂

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

The wasabi taste and kick on this is strong. The bag is filled to the brim with this tasty snack and it’s so good that I can finish this with family when watching a movie. This is a pretty healthy snack. Not only do I eat this alone, but I also sprinkle this on salad and in soup for that extra seaweed wasabi taste

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

My brother first introduced this to me. This is my favourite flavour in the range. It's salty, you can eat it as a snack but goes well with salad of even rice as a topping. Package is filled to the brim with the seaweed rice chips, none of that 30% air nonsense. This is one good buy especially on a discount day!!

Posted on May 21, 2022

The package is very large, family size. It was filled to the top with yummy seaweed chips. The chips consist of evenly shaped squares of seaweed that are coated with a thin rice & seasoning layer. It’s nice spicy wasabi with a slightly sweet finish. In my opinion these taste exactly like the honey ones except with the added wasabi. Beneficial for healthier snack eaters. Can fit easily in a lower carb diet, but portion out your serving. They are so light in flavor and texture (and addictive!) that you will be tempted to eat the whole bag! so keep that in mind. Fresh flavor. I highly recommend as long as you are aware of portion sizes! If this review helps you decide whether to buy this wasabi and rice coated seaweed snack, then please give me a thumbs up!

Posted on May 13, 2022

This is the best. Super quality and ingredient with the best taste and flavor so simple to use and the size is perfect it is the perfect package and the smell is heavenly. I love them so much composition and I i recommend them to everyone and so beneficial to your health and diet

Posted on May 9, 2022

These are absolutely delicious and are the best seaweed snacks I've ever had, by far. The thin layer of rice batter is so crisp and delectable. At 4 g Net carbs per serving, I can't believe how amazing these are. I love that the bag is full to the very top! And that Wasabi flavour is perfect - just a nice kick! They're an incredible value and great quality compared to other seaweed snack brands. Another great product from California Gold Nutrition. I seriously can't love these enough.

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

I really loved these Seaweed Rice Chips. They're thin and crispy, the Wasabi flavor is well balanced, very noticeable, yet not overpowering. It's quite addicting, I found myself eating one more and one more, and had to make myself stop :-) I highly recommend this is a savory snack for the seaweed and Wasabi lovers!

Savvy IHerb User
Posted on Oct 14, 2021

These seaweed rice chips are absolutely delicious and healthy! I personally think that wasabi is tastier than cheese. These are light on the tummy and pack on a lot of taste. Each chip has plenty of crunch. Totally in love with them. Definitely recommend. The seal also helps extend the shelf life in case you don't finish them at one go!