AU

Posted on Jun 24, 2022
Excellent! So thick and creamy

I have waist length thick hair which has been chemically lightened. I wanted a product that would provide soft hold on my curls, without weighing it down. You only need to use a tiny bit as it goes a long way, and will make your hair greasy sooner if you use too much. It's a big tub of product, and will therefore last forever :) Oh and it smells edible .... it doesn't irritate my scalp and provides long lasting hold. Would definitely buy again

Update: I’ve tried the CG method for over 2 years now. My hair is wavy, prone to dryness and frizz. It hates humid weather. No matter what I apply on my hair, nothing seems to work out, only silicon based hair products do the trick of taming my mane. I so I have to use this leave in combined with some silicon based leave in for best results. I chose this one because of its high quality rich ingredients, smells awesome, the scent is not too prominent, kind of sweet and nutty, its package is very large and easy to use, the content is thick and nice. It has a nice quantity of crème. It is protein and glycerin free. Do not over use it though, or your hair will become greasy and out of shape. Please do not raise the price!

Posted on May 13, 2022

This is the most moisturising product i own. I love the ingredients very clean composition.it leaves the hair really moisturized and it lasts for days. I have 3b 3c hair and use this for twists and for wash and gos.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

Very good but it would suit thicker/ drier hair types Since i have fine thin hair it can be too heavy sometimes but i still enjoy it

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

I use it as hair cream after taking a shower and it help to hold the my curls

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

Perfect ,, highly recommended ,, I am in love with this product

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

It works wonders in defining curls and smells nice too. I can recommend this for all curly hair.

Posted on May 18, 2022

Love this because it’s so moisturizing and it can be used with dry hair or wet hair to seal in moisture!!

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

It smells amazing, i tried it twice now and its good i like it

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

the scent is good. made my hair soft and shiny. good moisturizer, easy to use medium size package. great for sensitive scalp.