AU

Posted on Mar 5, 2022
Great shampoo!

For a milk cleanser, it has a great slip and cleanses the hair well but without stripping it and without weighing it down. My hair is fine dry 3b curly and loves this shampoo especially because I'm allergic to some chemicals and this shampoo has clean ingredients. My only complaint is that it will take you more product to wash your hair than a regular foam shampoo and the bottle is small. Other than this, I'm happy :)

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

I don't really like the scent.. for me it's a little bit too sweet and it can linger sometimes. another thing I don't like is that I have to use a lot to cover my entire scalp and it doesn't foam or leather that much so it can take some effort. I'm very sensitive to smells and for me if I don't like a smell I won't buy a product again and contrary wise.. so I won't purchase it again but I still think you should try it because it does have a lot of hair benefits. my hair is way less frizzy and more moisturised, feels better and is easier to manage. I do think if I liked the smell I would repurchase. also package is well sized and contains a good amount for you to use enough times to decide if you like it. very nice quality ingredients and it shows :)

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

Ooo..smells sooo good. Has great slip and detangles my natural tresses with ease. My hair feels soft and manageable without a weighed down feel. Excellent cleansing cowash

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

I have curly, long hair (type 2b,c). The product is ok, I use it when I want to wash my hair but not to loss humidity. The smell is not my favorite.

natalyes
Posted on Jan 25, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Well, I don’t even know what to say ... The product turned out to be very strange for me, but I took it only out of curiosity. I tried to wash their hair and use it as a conditioner, but I didn’t make friends. Although I really liked the texture and composition and the smell. Happy shopping everyone 🍒

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

Auto-translated from Portuguese

Smells good, but for cowash it is not very moisturizing. It has a fluid texture but it takes a lot of product to wash the whole head.

Posted on May 14, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

It's okay so far, it doesn't foam like a balm that moisturizes the hair once my hair 4c/4B