AU

Posted on Jun 11, 2022
Excellent

size is just right for my daily use. quality of product is very good and it has a nice scent! packaging is nicely taped so that there is no leakage. it benefits my hair so much that its not frizzy and i feel moisturize as soon as i apply. i have sensitive scalp and it didnt cause me any itchiness. take a look at my before and after pictures.

b2f8ccec-348b-4b2d-aa95-aa90d4d06759
20a4d64a-e579-4b0c-81c0-18ac70e8d367
Posted on Apr 13, 2022

love love love this ... i have tried hundreds of serums, my hair will turn crunchy or unmanageable once i leave home since i live in a humid country, but not with this.. i love how silky and and soft my hair turned out after i blow dry even when I'm out whole day it's still manageable

Posted on Oct 30, 2021

the product arrived very fast although shipping usually takes a while. very satisfied with the shipping and logistics. the packaging and boxing are top notch as well. cannot wait to use it.

a9917dba-cfc5-4fe0-b69b-446b4c2c51b3
Posted on Jul 4, 2022

I've been using a more expensive serum and decided to try this one to save money. I may actually like this one better. A little bit goes a long way and it provides nice shine without looking greasy. The scent is VERY strong when you first use it, it's a tropical type scent, but that fades pretty fast. And I'm thankful for that because I didn't want it to stay that strong.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Great for Sleek, Smooth Styles Helps Minimize Breakage & Split Ends Lightweight, Non-Tacky Formula Shines & Smoothes without Heavy Buildup Strengthens Hair to Help Minimize Breakage Helps Protect Against Heat Damage Great for: Relaxed, Natural, Texturized, Colored & Permed Hair

2ac41065-9444-4cef-a291-5bb7d3451729
Posted on Jul 31, 2022

The smell is amazing the texure is good makes your hair feel soft and fresh and clean good!!! Scent is very nice good quality, small in size, package is great benefits hair it’s composition makes your scalp feel soft good for sensitive hair moisturizer good use and all ages ingredients hemp good diet improvement great supplements concern taste bitter fish omega cholesterol inflammation heart

Posted on Dec 30, 2021

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

The scent is very nice, though is Shea Butter, with light coconut smell. Very good to apply on the when still a bit wet and them blow dry. My hair become more easy to manage, soft and silky feel. Good is non-sticky.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

it makes my hair shining, healthy looking. No problem to comb even after not combing it for two days. . Easy to use. The scent is pleasing. reasonable price good quality. What else? I will keep buying it. Merci for the great delivery too.