AU

Posted on Aug 5, 2022
I love it

Hey:) i have pain in my neck and back and It helps the pain in both so well! The quality is good and the size as well.. I really really recommend!! Have a good day :))

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

Its very very good I put it in the microwave for 3 minutes and its hot, helps in neck pain and in periods time it’s very good product

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

I use it for my shoulder pain

Posted on Dec 13, 2020

It's not good for a cold pack, even after leaving it in the freezer. For a warm pack, it's fine after microwaving for a bit.

Posted on Mar 11, 2020

Had this before and loved it, so ordered another one! Super happy, wish it had a carry bag for it like the other one had, but still happy.

Posted on Jan 23, 2013

My husband has used this draped around his neck to help him cool down at night so he can sleep during a heatwave. You have to leave it in the freezer during the day and it will stay cold for about 30 minutes of use. Long enough to fall asleep. I have used it sitting at the keyboard to cool down when the temperature raised over 40 degrees and found it very helpful. Purchased another one for our son who has trouble sleeping in the heat. Have not tried it as a heat pack. Very good value compared with other products like this on the market.

Posted on Jan 26, 2021

VERY GOOD PRODUCT. WHY DISCONTINUED.

Posted on Jun 19, 2011

My husband and I love it. We keep it in the freezer. We both have one. When we wake at five in the morning,we wrap it around our heads and go right back to sleep. Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted on Jan 19, 2012

I got these for my husband to use on his arthritic knees even though they are advertised for another use. These, being longer, are great for reaching, not only the front but the sides of his knees. He says they are very comforting and help with the pain.

Posted on Jan 26, 2020

This product is effective but not as effective as the old bed buddy .