AU

Posted on Mar 9, 2022
Great for sensitive stomachs!

I love this product! It is the only Vitamin C supplement I have found that doesn’t upset my stomach. Plus the additional zinc, vitamin E, and selenium are beneficial as well. And l have taken ACES for years with good effect and it is one of my dietary supplement staples.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

great product I ordered it after my physician recommended me I already feel the difference the ingredients are great the size of the soft gels are a bit big for me and have a weird aftertaste but other than that I can see the benefits I would recommend though to keep in the fridge if you live in a hot summer climate like me I would recommend you to try for yourself ☺️

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

I bought them for my acne problem. Just took them for couple days, will wait for month to see the result.. The tablet is quite big.

c5d4981f-f34b-4d91-8404-2ff1bd74bbf8
653ed728-6da4-471d-98b8-ad85758206b3
Posted on Aug 30, 2021

Vitamin A, C, E plus Selenium and Zinc help glutathione production within your body. This is an small softgel is a simple addition to your vitamin regiment for immune support.

Posted on Dec 22, 2021

Nice supplement with good ingredients. Due to medium size and gel capsule, they are very easy to swallow. Everyone needs these vitamins as a preventative especially when you're stressed out over the current presidency! They will lessen your oxidative stress along with a multi and b complex! WWG1WGA!!

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

highly recommended for you health protection... as they say protection is better than cure... I'm taking this vitamins for my inner peace

53b75f3f-4428-452b-aaaf-b7b4d900b6ce

Our family had been using Carlson Labs ACES+Zn for about 3 years now. It really helps keep the cold and flus away. They do smell pretty strong at first BUT after a bit you don’t notice it and the results are so worth the smelly few seconds the bottle is open. The pills are rather larger but easy to swallow. My husband used to use “emergen-C” or “airborne” but now he only uses these!! HIGHLY recommend this produce.

Posted on Feb 9, 2021

I've used this product for years. It is hard to find where I live in Thailand, so I order it through I-Herb. It takes a few weeks to arrive but well worth it. I like the fact it comes in a large quantity of 360. Thanks I-Herb!

Posted on Aug 16, 2021

Complete all in one vitamin for daily intake to boost your immune especially in this crazy era of covid

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

Hard to find a supplement without Vitamin D as I get lots of sun already. So there weren't many choices. Wish it wasn't so expensive though.