AU

Posted on Dec 2, 2021
So far so good…

Tastes like vinegar, but if diluted with a decent amount of water it’s not too bad. You could also add honey or juice if you don’t like the flavor. I like the powder form so I can control how much I take. I wanted to start off slow with a low amount, so I am taking 1/8 teaspoon, which is about 250-300 mg. That’s half the amount of the capsule form. Then I can easily increase from there.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

Great service, good quality everything arrived on time. Ingredient high quality this is exactly the size that I need. The product standing in my requirements.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Great quality! I like that it's in a powder, because I can easily dissole it in water and take small sips when I feel like it!

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

Good gear, although it would be great to see in a larger quantity as I've already noticed a good effect on muscle/body shape from carnitine. I initially tied the acetyl form for neurological effects, no side effects so far.

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

thd only powder I found and it's pure. I love this and I can dose this as I want. good yo take with my morning smoothie

Posted on Oct 17, 2021

Give u boost energy and recover it suit me a lot i order another one i recommend during the day to consume on 3 phase

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Good prize for the amount of powder. Blends fairly good and once blended smell is pretty much gone. will buy again.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

Good quality carnitine supplement to support energy production, especially when following a keto diet.

Posted on Sep 29, 2019

I noticed after taking it for few days that the dark circles under my eyes disappeared. Whereas when I’m on the road, during my business trips, since I do not pack it, I usually stop taking it for a week, the dark circles return. It’s quite obvious. If this is an issue for you, rest assured, this product will help with it.