AU

Posted on Nov 29, 2021
Easy to swallow tablets

These Mn tablets are easy to swallow and helps raise and maintain my Mn levels. I was anemic and discovered that Mn is needed to help balance iron and store iron as well as quench iron's oxidation damage to body. Mn is very difficult to raise through diet so supplement is necessary. I have been taking it daily for 3 months and my HTMA test still shows low Mn. Will need to take it longer and see what happens.

Manganese is an enzymatic activator, it actively participates in numerous biological mechanisms useful for the balance of health: coagulation, thyroid activity, fertility, immune system, cholesterol, blood sugar, bone formation, etc. I personally take it with boron to preserve my bone health, and it seems to work.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Tablets are easy to take and good amount available in bottle (lasts a long time). I found that it was harder to sleep when taken at night, so only take in the morning/lunchtime now & no issues anymore.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

I take this every other day to help with joint pain. Seems to have helped since my holistic advisor recommended this.

Posted on May 5, 2021

I suffer from low Manganese Levels and my GP told me I needed these. Have to have blood tests 3 to 4 times a year to check levels.

Posted on May 16, 2021

Good value and dose . this is more important than many relaise. my doctor suggested it for me and the dose. you may need less if not a large person

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

I take this EVERY day with no problems. good product for a good price. will buy again.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

good quality, nice package thanks

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

Very helpful product. I will buy it again!

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

Have many roles in the body.