AU

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

I have started taking this 6 mg Lutein and 1 mg Zeaxanthin for my intermediate macular degeneration. I'm thankful that this is a lower dosage than some other brands as I'm sensitive to supplements and pills in general. I like the small size and it is easy to swallow. Also Carlson uses an FDA regulated facility for manufacturing this. When I see my eye doctor next year I will know then if this slowed down my macular degeneration.

Posted on Jan 5, 2022

It is very important to take Lutein to maintain healthy eyesight. I find that it enhances the sharpness of my vision, and protects eye tissue from sunlight damage. Carlson Lutein is the perfect size capsule....so easy to take. I have been using this product for a long time, and will continue to take it!

Posted on Sep 12, 2021

Having searched for days, I finally found this Lutein product has exactly the ingredients that my vision specialist MD recommended. It is a small capsule, easy to swallow, and simple to store/take. The price is good for the number of capsules enclosed - better than many of the competitive brands. The benefit to taking this Lutein product is to improve/slow down the process of Macular Degeneration.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

I think 6mg is a perfect amount, other brands are too high for daily intake.

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

I bought lutein regularly and only tried this once - average.

Posted on May 21, 2021

Perfect small dosage for daily use. The product contains 180 capsules. I use it every other day. This way it lasts a year and the body still gets lutein all year round!

Posted on Apr 27, 2021

iHerb offers great competitive prices, but more than that,, they get the orders correct all the time for all aspects. We will continue to use this product and iHerb, as well.

good product, would recommend trying it out

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

Perfect dosage of lutein for a great price

Posted on Sep 29, 2021

Everything's fine. Good quality product, fast shipping.