AU

Posted on Apr 19, 2022
Good

used this product recently, when my son got sore throat/cough. i took this product (together with vitamin c/d) and i did not catch anything (usually that's the case). i am fairly sure that it helped with his recovery as well, after one day he was noticeably better. taste is good as well. only downside is the packaging. i could not open the bottle (despite multiple attempts and following instructions) so i ended up cutting the bottle open with a knife (the plastic is not very hard and it can be done very easily) and take the product from there. obviously the bottle cannot be closed anymore, i placed it in a closed container.

Posted on May 1, 2022

very awesome good zinc formulation to help with zinc esp with viral throat infections at a steal price.taking this daily too for my zinc levels.

Posted on Dec 26, 2021

Tastes great, would buy again

Posted on Aug 1, 2021

My kids love the lemon taste !

4e6564cd-13fb-4afd-b142-567d214e59ba
Posted on Aug 10, 2021

My kid like it...good product 👍

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

Taste like chalk

Mikhail
Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Healthy and tasty version of zinc citrate in the form of lozenges! I take zinc on a regular basis, but used to take it either in capsules or tablets. I decided to diversify the forms and types of zinc intake and ordered these lozenges. The taste is pleasant and not boring. I recommend!

Posted on Oct 15, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

Delightful lemon lozenges contain zinc citrate, a highly absorbable form of zinc that is well tolerated by our body's digestive tract. Each tablet contains 10 mg of zinc to support healthy immune system function and increase antioxidant activity. Zinc helps the immune system respond to cold symptoms. At the first sign of a cold, you can increase the dose. If the review is helpful, add a plus.

Posted on Sep 21, 2021

Auto-translated from Japanese

I think it's best to lick zinc and add it little by little. Each one is big and I get tired of it, so I lick it after breaking it with a pill cutter. Most of the licking types contain fructose, but I'm not good at fructose and xylitol, so I didn't have them either, which is very good. It's not peppermint but lemon flavor, so that was good too. It seems that the action of amino acids may be strong if it is an amino acid chelate, so I avoided it, and I was relieved because this is a citric acid chelate and it is also easily affected.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

My child has constitutional growth retardation, the doctor prescribed zinc 10 mg on an ongoing basis. With this dosage, it is difficult to find zinc preparations, basically everything starts from 22 and above. So for me it's just a find. Zinc is presented here in an easily digestible form. The tablets are large, but have a pleasant taste, so that children 7 and 9 years old drink without problems. The brand is proven, I have been buying its products for several years. The price for 180 tablets is excellent, I will order more.