AU

Rosy
Posted on Aug 4, 2022
Excellent taste!

I've tried many granola bars over the years and I must say that this one I love most. I decided to buy these as the sugar content is not too high and with the added salt, peanuts, pretzels and chocolate at the bottom, it's just YUMMY! It is important to me to to purchase anything with oats that is Organically grown and I'm glad that these bars are of good quality and not overpriced.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

These are surprisingly good for the low price. Chocolate coated on the bottom with a good amount of peanut and pretzel mixed with the granola, yet not overly sweet. This is a new brand to me and I very much like it. I will be trying others from this company. Good granola bars, that I find just filling enough to make me not want to overeat. Worth a try.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

These are possibly the only granola bars I ever enjoyed. Plus they’re so clean and organic. I feel good about giving them to kids. The whole family loves them. The peanut pretzel ones are an absolute hit.

Posted on Sep 8, 2021

These granola bars are enjoyed by my children too we all love the crunchy, sweet, and salty taste. And they are organic! I would definitely purchase again.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Me and my wife love this one! Both the taste, consistency and price is good. The ingredients list is clean. This is a real quality snack on the go!

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

Delicious bars, great quality with clean ingredients. The peanuts and pretzels give a hint a saltiness so they are the perfect balance between of sweetness!

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

Admittedly, I'm not usually a fan of pretzels. But I have to say, these bars are delish! Peanuts and dark chocolate - two of my favorites. Pretzels? well...if I must...

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

I thought one box would be fine. THAT DAY THE FAMILY FINISHED THIS GREAT TASTING< not too sweet. not too salty HEALTH bar. We are NUTS ABOUT THIS ONE

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

Good option for the snack. I liked the composition from granola and peanut. Kids loved the taste. And it is right size to give some energy.