AU

Posted on Jul 21, 2022
Tasty

I didn't have high expectation at first. Just wanted to try out some grain free snack that wouldn't worsen my endometriosis conditions. I am usually a traditional sweet snack person, but this is surprisingly good and tasty. Would recommend to those who has similar conditions or who is searching for a vegan snack.

Posted on May 21, 2022

Maybe I am used to eating more traditional sweet snacks stuff. So is not going to be my favourite. Ingredients are all very impressive and I am sure, it is healthy and quality thing. The package is reasonable and will last many servings. Probably brings some benefits the you are on a diet, as no grain in it.

It tastes chocolatey, gives you an after taste of cocoa & sea salt nuts , it’s worth trying and experiencing this feeling 😝 if helpful plz like 👍🏻

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

The grain free brownie crunch is very fresh and tastes great. The quality of the ingredients are superb. It is a new favorite snack which helps to maintain a grain free diet. Also, I appreciate that the package is resealable. Good value for a fair price.

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

These are great! Lots of chocolate power in every bite, and nice crunchy texture. The bag is really big, so at times it felt like it would never run out, at least if you try to open it with small portions.

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

I really enjoyed this grain free brownie crunch. Good Flavor and Taste, great ingredients, good price, can't go wrong, I use it as a snack while I'm working and can't eat. It's a good size, and I like the packaging.

Posted on Aug 17, 2021

Because it’s summer, I cannot order any chocolate products from iHerb right now, but I was able to order this. It really satisfied my chocolate cravings! It’s a healthy-guilt-free-chocolate treat without any weird flavorings.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

The quality of the cookies were not bad... a bit harder than the regular cookies maybe because it is grain free... the size and package are suitable for me .. not big or small ... you can feel the chocolate when you eat the cookies...

Posted on Jul 6, 2021

These are SO delicious and an awesome treat for my grain and dairy intolerant little guy who often feels like he is missing out when all of his friends can just eat whatever they want 👌 they are probably a little too good actually because I can’t stop eating them 😆

Posted on May 6, 2022

Amazing taste. I've tried one then I've ordered 10 more.