AU

Posted on May 12, 2022

I haven't tried this tea yet, but I've tried other teas from this brand and I liked all of them. the packaging is comfortable to use, also the size. hope I would like to see because I love blueberry so much. blueberry has a lot of health benefits.

91b86af0-03a9-42eb-8cc8-5b70b8599995

I love this taste. The scent is great. You can feel it when you open the package. I brought it to the office and everyone likes it. I already tried several teas of this brand, and all of them are great. The flavor is amazing, I also order more flavors of this brand. It's perfect for the winter, and I'm not even a tea person.

af8ba025-ddae-4590-a9fa-3900ea275136
a6e60cb5-c4d8-4871-bdf4-f1741d928884
Posted on Jul 28, 2022

I often say I've never met a blueberry I wouldn't eat, and this tea has the authentic, robust flavor a blueberry lover expects. During the hot weather we've been experiencing lately it helps that there's hibiscus in it, as that helps one's body regulate its internal temperature. An overall winner!

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

This brand of teas has quality ingredients, very strong tastes, easy to use, and when making a large batch you don’t need to use so many teabags which is really nice because the box itself lasts a long time, the benefits of all of the natural herbs that celestial seasonings use is phenomenal. I frequently drink this tea and other flavors from this brand I love the blends and only have great things to say. I love the organic taste and the health permeable in each cup

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

i'm actually obsessed with this tea flavor!it tastes so good and it's such a bargain buying it from this site. adding a bit of honey make the fruity flavor travel further... also love that it's caffeine free. quality ingredient. i use it at work and have gotten colleagues hooked

Posted on May 18, 2022

This blueberry tea is delicious and good for your health. It’s excellent flavor is the best I’ve tasted. The quality is superb. Very well packaged for freshness. I like the freshness and aroma of this tea. The smoothness and it’s not too strong. Just a great tea overall.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

A lovely light flavored tea that you can enjoy at any time of the day. It was relaxing having this in the evenings but it's difficult to say if it helped with sleeping better or longer. Love the mild blueberry taste and that it doesn't have any caffeine in it.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

My favorite tea ever. I’ve repurchase at least 3-4 boxes, and I love drinking it as a cold brew. Leave two tea bags in a bottle overnight with a slice of lemon, and voila. It’s so refreshing, the flavor is strong without any strange aftertastes. Brewing it using the cold brew method also means you don’t have to worry about oversteeping the leaves and having the flavor be too tart. It’s also really good if you’re trying to lower your sugary drink intake. Highly recommend.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

Delicious when made hot or cold. I bought it originally to use as the base for an iced milk tea - if you mix it with milk and brown sugar, hot or cold, it tastes exactly like a blueberry pastry or scone. It's great quality (which I expect from this brand) and there isn't any sort of artificial taste or weird aftertaste. Just a great blueberry tea.

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

Awesome flavor and quality caffeine free herbal tea. You can really taste the blueberry ingredients in every serving. I frequently use this herbal tea as a cold refreshing ice tea and it never disappoints and offers far more health benefits than a can of soda. The size and style of the packaging is ideal for easy storage and recognition in the kitchen pantry. I have reordered another 6 packets. I highly recommend this blueberry blend of tea.