AU

sara
Posted on Feb 24, 2022

AMAZING! Ive repurchased this since! first it tastes amazing, the size is great. i dont know much about its ingredients but this brand is known. it works amazing for mild sleep problems i try not to take it more then twice a week to not get used to it. but its very very helpful on those nights when you need to sleep but your mind is still wondering off

a8b365bb-beff-4b7c-96fb-dd99acbdc424

I don't have sleeping issues, but sometimes I cannot turn off my mind and relax,and due to that I wake up tired. Tried these and usually it helps, I fall asleep easier and wake up rested. It doesn't have any addictive ingredients, and it taste nice. These small bags are really convinient for travelling, easy packed and they have like zip system, so you can open and close repetitively. Plus, shipping saver.

6efdac79-cbe6-47a4-abac-fe38c576b75b
d28f9443-f66e-4644-9aad-1c217e9b8c0c
8a64d4cd-cf29-4515-b8d4-1c8dce8575ca
Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Wow, these work!!! too well!! My son loves the taste too much so I have to hide them so the kids won't be tempted to snack on them! My son is 9 and a half and takes just a half of one of these and it is enough to get him sleeping within 20 minutes (sometimes 5) of lying down to sleep at night. Great quality, Great taste, Excellent value - 60 will last you 4 months! Although, word to the wise, be careful that your kids dont become dependent on them. I recommend trying first for up to two weeks to see if their body can then fall asleep without these at a nice early bedtime. Advice to the manufacturers: they are maybe too yummy, could use less sugar probably.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

Excellent quality and great taste. The fact that is a gummy helps the ones who don’t like to swallow tablets to be more accepting. The main ingredient is melatonin and this product comes with a low dose which is what I was looking for and with no other supplements mixed as are many of the sleeping supplements available. The smell is nice and not strong. This is an excellent option for kids and those who require smaller doses of melatonin to sleep.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

I absolutley love these. They are by far the best version of melatonin I have tried. They are tasty, the are a low enough dose for an adult to still effectively work but dont leave you groggy in the morning. Ive found these help you to drift off and keep you asleep for longer.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

My child is very happy to take his shower lolly as he calls it. The taste is sweet and like raspberry lollies. He takes it before his shower and 30 minutes later he nods off to sleep in moments compared to the hours it took previously. I assume they are a good quality melatonin due to efficacy. Allergens and ingredients are clearly listed which is why we chose this brand. Iherb was recommended by our paedetrician in Australia. Delivery is always very quick.

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

We have tried many melatonin gummies and keep coming back to this one. My child (13yo) finds this one the fastest acting and most effective. I certainly notice that she gets to sleep quicker using this. She has OCD so this helps getting to sleep quicker and means less ruminating at bedtime where she would often reflect over the day and those OCD thoughts would take over.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

These worked from the first day (or should I say night) I started taking them. I had been having a horrible time getting to sleep and then waking up in 1-2 hours from falling asleep and starting the whole process over again. The first night I took these I fell asleep in a shorter time frame and didn’t wake up for 6 whole hours. It’s been the same or better each subsequent night. I’m so pleased.

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

I previously tried this as a sample and repuchased a full bottle. It helps me get to sleep, but also the sleep is more restful. I wake up in the morning refreshed. When I take this, I sometimes even wake up an hour or so earlier. Tasty too! I highly recommend this--try the sample if it is available.

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

My 5 year old happily takes these gummies and they really help with her falling to sleep especially during the summer months when the sun is still up later. The dosage is 1 small chewy gummy which has 2.5 mg of Melatonin. They have a yummy taste, berry flavour according to our Miss 5 and we have seen lots of benefits with her sleep routine.