AU

Posted on Jul 13, 2022
Excellent Portable Paper Soap Sheets

I bring this with my purse and backpack for travel since lots of public bathrooms either run out of soap or don’t have any to begin with. It’s a nice fruity smell that’s not too strong. One sheet is usually enough, but sometimes I use two. It’s also great for camping so I don’t have to lug a slippery bar around that’s hard to place in random bathrooms. Better than a sanitizer when you’ve got water available. Price is just the same as other sites when it’s on sale here, so I wouldn’t recommend buying at non sale prices. Otherwise, an excellent choice. If this review helps you decide whether or not to buy this soap then please give it a thumbs up!

admon84
Posted on Jan 22, 2022

I've ordered this item in order to review it on my YouTube channel. The packaging is great and keeps the soap dry, quite small and easy to carry in your bag or purse. Don't expect a noticeable smell - the scent is very mild but the formula is great. I love it.

Posted on Sep 22, 2021

Love the general concept of this soap and was looking forward to finally receive it! Quality of sheets are good, but I didn't like soap's scent. For some reason it smells synthetically and not really apple like. Package is quite small in size which is convinient to take it everywhere with you, though, quality of it is questionable. Next time I will try different scent

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

im allergic to hand sanitizer so i was always carrying a container of hand soap in my car and making a mess. now i just need this tiny packet in my purse and i can pour water over it whenever i need to wash my hands. love it.

Posted on May 25, 2022

These paper soaps are great for when you are out and need hand soap. Also, my daughter has an allergy to many soaps but not this one. This is great! I have already ordered these several times.

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

So useful stuff in a trip especially with kids. It’s light and ease to open and use. If my review was helpful or interesting please click thumbs up 👍🏻

Posted on Oct 26, 2021

Adorable product, my little one love it! Convinient packing, great smell and just so much fun to use! Highly recommend and will buy again for sure!

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

very helpful, nice and cozy, easy to use, nice smell

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

It's very good to be in kids' bag. I love it smell good and cleaned very well.