AU

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

Nicely chunky tuna, not a pasty version that you can get with cheaper tuna. The chilli gave it a nice kick, and wasn’t overly sweet, which has been the case with other tuna I have had. The fork was flimsy, but I didn’t need it anyway. I would recommend this flavour.

Posted on May 27, 2022

I like the convenience of these packages as they are a great compact size for work etc and I’ve tried all the flavours now. This was my favourite of all the flavours available Taste was great, with the perfect balance and not overly smelly however it’s tuna so of course does have a smell. Great on its own, in lettuce wraps or with crackers.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

This is one of the greatest seasoning tunas I have ever had. The black pepper flavour of the same brand is also excellent. If you enjoy having the tuna can but prefer seasoning first, I recommend you save your time by grabbing this one. With great smell, delicious taste, and handy package, it is an excellent option for a quick snack and light meal with the high benefit of healthy ingredients, Omega-3, protein, antioxidants, etc.

The packaging was good. Comes with a fork, so that is very handy for a quick snack on the go if you need that protein boost. Taste and quality-wise, I felt this was average. The flavors did not particularly stand out to me. The size of this is rather small. Don't think I'll repurchase.

75f3df46-dbc7-4a24-a7ed-3ab68430ad50
Posted on Nov 16, 2021

Pieces of tuna married with chilli. Very convenient packaging - drop the contents of your can on some ruccola and fresh tomato and you have a wonderful lunch (light but very nutritious).

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

This has got to be my FAVORITE flavor-i love it! I purchased all of the flavors of these little guys and they are AMAZING-so good! The lid has a tiny "spork" so they are ready for your lunch bag. Delicious low-carb meal!

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

I am a huge fan of this Chickens of the Sea range. There is only a slight subtle taste of the individual flavors, otherwise it mostly just tastes like tuna! Very convenient packaging with a plastic spoon under the lid for on the go.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

I adore these little tuna packs! They are wonderful by themselves or to put on crackers with a touch of mayo! I also put them in macaroni and cheese, too. That adds a lot of protein and good flavors!

Posted on May 27, 2022

Very tasty tuna, great on salad, bread or just eat it plain when you are on the go! I will definitely grab more next round when it is back in stock.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

A bit hot and spicy but it's ok it you love it this way. It is a big portion for 1 and I like the tuna texture and taste of this product.