AU

Posted on May 22, 2022

I use it in a salad, its a easy way to get good protein without making a mess. The pricepoint is less then tuna, which made me hestitiant,. But there was no weird smells, fit right in like tuna, and the lackage sixze made me feel full

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

The lemon pepper taste is good. Easy to eat as it's in a package form and I eat it after my gym workout as it's easy to carry and often.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Love the packaging - it contains some generous chunks of salmon. Use the contents to top your favourite salad greens and you have a great, rich meal!

Posted on Aug 12, 2021

It is okay as for the price (I bought it while it was on good discount), but generally I won't repurchase because lemon tastes horrible and honestly it will be much cheaper to buy fresh salmon and bake it by yourself for e.g. addition to salads. May be convenient choice for travelers.

Posted on Oct 27, 2021

These are nice and convenient for a snack or to make a couple of sandwiches. Unfortunately my daughter didn't like this salmon, due to the subtle lemon and pepper flavouring, but I thought it was fine. Probably won't be reordering though.

Posted on May 27, 2021

I really like this salmon. I prefer it to the plain flavour. I bought them to take back packing and they are just the right size to have with crackers or to add to a meal. We can’t get packet salmon like this in Australia so I was stoked to be able to get it from Iherb.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

Good quality, tasty and so comvenient to use . Definitely a good choice for replenishing your omega 3 !

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

sour taste with pepper a good march as nice as usual

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

also a high protein content the quality is good with lemon taste it smells good the size is too small for me