AU

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

I buy various probiotics for my kids because I think different brands have different strains and that would be ideal for their gut flora. This one seemed to work very well - I gave this once every two days or so and they have gone a whole winter without getting sick.

This probiotic actually works! My 1.5yo had diarrhea for almost a week straight. I called his pediatrician because I was getting concerned and they said if he doesn't have a fever and any other symptoms then he's likely fine or that it could be a food allergy. I hadn't changed his diet so I didn't think it could be a food allergy. They told me I could come in and pick up a stool sample kit. I did some research and decided to buy this probiotic to see if it would help him. One day later my sons poop was back to normal! I'm so glad that this helped him. I add a packet to his drink and to my older two kids drinks. They have no idea that I put it in their drinks. It's completely flavorless and doesn't add a thick consistency. Great stuff! Highly recommend.

Posted on May 23, 2022

Love this product! My sons ped wanted him on a probiotic when we switched to formula we tried a few before failing in love w this one! We’ve been using this one exclusively for almost a year & we just love it! My son had no issue w the taste & it’s so beneficial!

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

I give my child everyday on her milk since she was 2month old. She rarely get sick, if she does, she recovers sooner.. Now she is 3 years old, she hardly get cough or colds even around sick people. We love this colostrum supplement, very affordable, quality is clean and safe. Colostrum promotes growth and health in infants and newborn animals, but research shows that taking bovine colostrum supplements may promote immunity, help fight infections, and improve gut health throughout life.

Posted on Sep 29, 2021

My toddler has been having constipation issue for the longest time. After taking this, my boy’s bowel system is getting better and his skin is improving.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

Since we started giving probiotic colostrum to our daughter she has started sleeping more soundly at night. It also strengthened her immunity. One teaspoon in the morning on an empty stomach works wonders!

Posted on May 25, 2022

It is a drug responsible for the intestinal health of our children. Kids love it, so they eat it. The taste is good and the ingredients are good.

Posted on May 21, 2022

My child love.this product great taste I can see benefits on my child serving is a little complicate because it is hard to melt in cold water. I recommend everyone to buy

Posted on May 9, 2022