AU

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

This was recommended to me when my youngest used to fall sick often. After starting this he doesn’t fall sick as often. This is meant to stimulate immune system response and I think it does just that. It is good and does not have any gluten, eggs, artificial flavouring or sweetness. Both my kids love the taste of this too. My only complaint of this is that when pouring into a spoon it sometimes drips from the side but it could be because of the way I’m pouring it. Packaging is good. Please like if you appreciate my reviews.

4ca2ccb0-0bfa-4cd0-9e3f-cd68a7dd6f3d

I've been taking herbs for the better part of 30 years, and I wouldn't dream of not giving them to my daughter!!!!! For me. finding a company and product that you can trust, is essential! I've found those things in this product. My daughter takes this everyday, is always energized and if she comes in contact with someone who's under the weather, the most she gets is a sniffle. I both trust and swear by this company and ALL of their products! This is NOT a paid advertisement! :)

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

This product is most recommended by most moms. My kids love the taste and it’s very good for immune system. Ingredients are kids friendly and safe for small age. Packaging is safe. I have use this brand for a while. My kids seldom got sick since using this product.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

I reach for this as soon as i see first signs of illness in my kids (ages 3 and 5). I would alternate between this and the Childlife echinacea throughout the day to reach the maximum dose for each kid. They usually wouldn’t even get any down time, and would recover within 2-3 days. Make sure they stay hydrated.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

I always keep a bottle of this on stock because it's so helpful when the kids are under the weather. I give them this at the first instance of sneezing or first signs of a cold or flu. It helps them a lot! This is my nth bottle already.

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

This is my first bottle and so far so good. She got ill this fast few days with stuffy nose and mild cough but sick didnt progress no fever with slight redness of tonsils only. I am giving her 3x a day for better immune system while she's sick once back in shape once a day only.

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

The ingredients list is suitable for children. The bottle size a little small if using this product regularly over winter. Our children liked this flavour so much they'd remind us that they needed to keep up their vitamin C level. We didn't re-purchase it more than one repeat, as they were too prone to go back for more "Oh I forgot I had it already", and we didn't want to spend the money on mega doses! Probably best for one child who's just a bit run down or sniffly over winter.

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

We LOVE First Defense! We’ve used this since our son was 8 months old and he is now almost 4 years old and we still use it. As soon as he shows signs of a cough, cold, or sickness of any kind we start him on the First Defense regimen and without fail, all if not must of his symptoms disappear within 3 days up to 7 days. We gift this by to our friends and family. Highly highly recommend this product for EVERY parent!!!

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

I really love this product and we are using it frequently for our 2 year old toddler. When he is healthy we just do 1 dose a day during cold and flu season and at daycare. But when he has cold symptoms we use the full dosage and we definitely notice it shortens his cold. Came packaged well.