AU

Posted on May 27, 2022
Excellent tea!

I've been buying Choice Teas for years after doing quite a bit of research on organic teas. They create a lovely cup of tea and I feel comfortable with the quality of the product in the bag.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I really like the taste of this tea. And I am glad it is grown organically. I wish it came in bigger quantities and the cost was a little less, but I can splurge once in a while so I got it.

Posted on Nov 9, 2021

Flavor is smooth and this tea gives me just enough caffeine to get through the morning! Smells and tastes "healthy" and I Iook forward to my cup of tea in the morning as a coffee substitute!

Posted on Sep 20, 2021

I buy multiple boxes of these each time I order because my husband enjoys this tea so much that he sometimes has three cups a day. The flavor and caffeine level are just right - comforting and not too intense.

Posted on Sep 10, 2021

Choice Organics english breakfast tea is my favorite (as are other Choice teas). The flavor is robust without the bitterness. I've tried other brands but always come back to Choice.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

The organic quality makes me buy this. Coincidentally I'm drinking it right now.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

Very fragrant tea. It’s quite strong in terms or caffeine.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

A wonderful tea to open the morning rich in flavor

Posted on Jan 5, 2022

Excellent tea when I want a little caffeine . My go to caffeine organic tea.

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

Love this Tea, the blend is amazing and so relaxing. I have it at night.